[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Silly queation im going thru rate my xmog 7k and ive only read1k at the tim im at the 2300mark and theres deffinately some reportable comments i know its 3yrs at this point any point in reporting.

1 Like

For comments made years ago it likely wouldn’t be penalized, but depending on what’s said, may be removed.

5 Likes

More videos with the F word in the title and some debateable posts wasnt sure.

2 Likes

Well i reported teh 3 posts ill leave it at that then didnt think theyd be penalized but never hurts to ask.

Fixing bugs sounds swell to me. As disappointed as I was, it was just a matter of time. Appropriate access is one of the biggest concerns for security, so getting it working properly is an important step.

That said, it’d be nice for support forum helpers to access an extended toolkit. It greatly magnifies our ability to assist people, and needing to shovel our way through … not-necessarily-relevant requirements is a bit of bitter soup.

I’ll just leave it at that. Thanks for listening. Moving on now.

6 Likes

hey, Vrak, quick question, does the decay start from when the penalties are lifted or what?

I am not entirely certain on that, Ayukama. I imagine it would start when the penalty has expired.

8 Likes

Wonder what happened to the guy that made his toon look like garrosh wonder if he still plays.

Is that the one that used to post popcorn gifs in general discussion whenever threads derailed?

Im not realy sure tbh i tend to ignore general except when i had to slog thru 6k posts in rate my xmog.

I love it but I’m also biased considering a lot of my friends are contributors to it

1 Like

Well i should have t3 within the next day or 2 slogged thru enough posts and then some.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I can sleep any time i could sleep now but i choose not.

1 Like

What is this “sleep” you talk about???

3 Likes

Its this imaginary force that binds us all together a light side and a dark side a lack of light creates strange threads that make interesting reads.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Got the niece and nephews over, gonna make meat loaf for dinner tonight. I’m on wow hiatus for the time being, most likely will be back before the launch of The War Within.

I am prepping in regards to dealing with the VA, gathering up all my paperwork. I got my Pastor helping me and gonna be finding out who my VA rep will be. I actually want to thank my Congressman for helping me with my issues with the Army. I found out he lit a fire under someones butt in the Department of the Army. All I did was mention my issue to him in passing at a church community function I was working. I’m not the same party as he is, but huge respect for what he did.

In lieu of playing wow on my down time, I’m having a hoot of time play Helldivers 2. I was intrigued with it after looking at the memes about it online. It is a silly as people make it out to be, plus my nephews was raging about it.

Now I’m off to work on my Fiverr profile and drum up some work.

6 Likes

Could someone explain this trust level issue that people seem so worked up about? I’m confused.

To give you the short forum of it:

Folks basically took advantage of a bug that gave folks perm level 3 trust level. With what seem to be a forum patch that fixed it, folks seem to be losing ther mind over it. I guess that it was their right to such? I personally don’t know, but folks are gonna finger point regardless.

Yes, I likely can.

The WoW forums treat each charname-server as a separate forum account. Separate trust level, flags, likes, ignore, etc. Earning TL3 requires maintaining a set number of days visited, posts read, a few likes given, and no suspensions.

There were a group of people who were put into a Battlenet level Beta group to allow posting of images and video on one of the Beta forums. That was granting Permanent TL3 to the whole account across all chars that did not decay or get removed if they were suspended on the forums.

I believe that got fixed.

Those that have otherwise earned it on a char should see it return on that char once the forums do their daily? update on trust levels. It does not do it in real time. There is a push once or twice a day for that update.

If they have a forum suspension on their account then they can earn it back starting 6 months after it expires.

So, that is what is going on. Some people who had permanent TL3 were not aware and are now confused as to why they lost it.

9 Likes