CS Live chat

is there still a cs live chat? I have been looking on it for 3days now and I already have submitted web tickets which is responded by anyone yet

1 Like

I dont think live chat is up due to the massive influx of tickets atm due to a perfect storm of issues that have croped up. Tickets are averaging 1-2 weeks want to elaborate what ur issue is maybe we can help.

3 Likes

its basically a subscription issue

Want to elaborate theres some realy knowledgeble players here me not so much.

1 Like

Darth is correct, they’ve diverted all GMs to ticket handling until they get that under control from what we’ve been told. It’s probably been about a month since the last time I was aware of it being up because of the massive ticket influx.

Tickets are taking anywhere from 5-15 days right now, depending on the type of ticket and the issue that is requiring the ticket. Billing and account issues are taking a little less longer than the general ticket pool, but they still are taking way longer than anyone would like.

If you would like to describe your issue here, leaving out any account specifics or personal details, you will find people happy to try and help. If we’re unable to help, it could be that one of the SFAs will pop their head in here when they return to the office in the morning.

[EDIT]

Tacking this on since I came across it while searching for something else.

4 Likes

Due to current ticket volume Live Chat hasn’t bee available, sorry.

In this case, it’s something only support can assist with. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hi were you able to see my ticket? US87689650 its been 2 weeks :frowning:

If your ticket is showing in your history it’s still open.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/case

3 Likes

yea thats the problem :frowning: it is still open

And it will be until all the people in front of you in line have been helped.

It seems like patience is a lost art here in the 21st Century.

5 Likes

Its been 2weeks. I think you mean blizzard is losing its place as the best CS for a game company. Its hard to be patient if involves money you know

1 Like

Hard or easy, patient or impatient, it takes as long as it takes and not one second more. Or less.

3 Likes

so blizzard closed my ticket without resolving anything

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. We are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets and are not able to respond to the issue at this time. We have provided some resources below that may be of help resolving the issue. If you are still in need of assistance, please respond with more details and a Game Master will assist you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding.

You can search our support articles for a lot of information that may help you resolve the issue. Type in a brief description of the issue via the search options here:
https://battle.net/support/

Other players may be able to help answer your question on the forums. If you are experiencing a bug you can follow the steps at https://battle.net/support/article/15043 for links to our different Bug Report forums. We often keep sticky posts at the top of our forums with known issues as well as workarounds when available.

what my problem really is about the game time I requested to be frozen 8 months back because we have electricity issues and a typhoon hit us. I asked the support if it was possible and they said it was as long as the minimum was 30 days, but I only have 20+ days left so what I did was to buy a 60 day game time card just for it to be frozen.

1 Like

Can you reopen your ticket? I am not sure what additional information it was needed.

1 Like

The only time I’m aware that they’ve ever frozen game time was for people in the military who have been deployed. I’m not sure if you meant that a GM told you they could “freeze” time through a ticket 8 months ago but you’re only just doing it now due to a typhoon? It’s a touch confusing, honestly.

2 Likes

I hope I still have the chat logs :slight_smile: but I live in a part of the world where electricity problem still exist and we were hit by a super typhoon that the problems even after 8months still not fixed

Even then, it’s not “frozen.”

When my ex deployed without stopping his sub, I tried to contact support to get them to cancel or freeze it, but they were not able to.

What they were able to do was credit game time for any days he was subbed and didn’t log in during that time. But that was done via ticket by him, once he was back.

My guess is that they told the OP they couldn’t do this unless they were losing 30 or more days, so OP added game time to get over 30 days left hoping they would then “freeze” it. Hopefully they’ll be able to credit time back, but only if they didn’t play at all during that time.

5 Likes

exactly, and they even agreed to it via live chat. I still have the ticket on my archive too.

my issue is that i cant login to any servers anytime i try to get on wow and work on my cheracters that i was haveing a lot of fun with it jsut tells me that all the servers are incompatible no matter what i do iv even restarted wow iv restarted my pc nothing works its been happening to me sense last night around 10pm est

Restarting your computer and running the launcher should have let the game update Barthur. If it didn’t, then posting a new thread over in the Tech support forum would be best.

3 Likes