Crug mega thread

This is a thread for all things CRUG, please make all CRUG posts in this thread. I understand that I am a big personality, sometimes too much to handle, so alas we have this thread. Whenever you feel like seeing what CRUG is up to THIS IS THE PLACE

14 Likes

You should link all the current Crug threads to this one.

2 Likes

All roads lead to Crug.

7 Likes

Crug you need to start a big BBQ in Orgrimmar to rally your followers.

1 Like

Crug should probably just stick to a single thread instead of burying the entire forum in pvp happened posts

5 Likes

Seems that is the point of this thread. Title and all.

7 Likes

July of last year.

2 Likes

Crug you need to kill Dwarves, Harvest the skulls, and drink mead from them. From one Chieftain to another.

3 Likes

I saw this in a dream once. The prophecy is real.

I saw Crug in trade chat once. That was a few days ago.

2 Likes

Crug is a nice and understanding Orc of principle.

2 Likes

I’ll get the popcorn…

2 Likes

Band together my Orcish brothers and sisters! Our future Warchief Crug rallies us to glory. Gone are the days of the Hellscream dynasty, let us unite under Crug!

2 Likes

Crug will be the greatest Orc Leader since Cata Garrosh.

3 Likes

That bar is underground.

5 Likes

Still got to start somewhere.

1 Like

To be Warchief, he needs to gain more bearing and add to his tally of skulls taken. With his current tally, I’d let him be a Junior Vice Warchief of Peon Relations and loan him my Bootarang :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you are defeated is it - 1 skull? Or is it a skull count reset?

(Statement): Unit Exacitor supports the establishment of containment for all matters Crug. Not only does it prevent the spread of Crug to the rest of the Horde, it conveniently gives me a single target to aim my anti organic matter array at.

1 Like

Crug, beware of the fire born. In the blink of an eye she slays!