Crossing Fate 10 killed, 9 counted

Same thing just happened to me. Cleared the castle in LFR. Every boss confirmed killed and I wasn’t dead for any of them yet I’m 9/30 when I should be 10/30.

Same here. Killed all bosses and only counted 9 for the quest.

I think Lady is the one I did not get credit for either, but I started with Denathrius.

Hope this gets fixed/given credit before reset since I really do not want to be a week behind on getting a dinar.

Same here on my DK frost adn Rogue . Killed all 10 Raid Finder bosses, but only have credit for 9 kills.

Still no word from a blue on this? Sadge.

1 Like

EDIT:
Went back into the wing with Lady Darkvein (the boss I think 99% I did not get credit) and touched the console; orb went down, touched it again to make the orb pop up.
Killed Huntsman, didn’t die and got credit.

No idea if this will work for others but thought it’s worth a mention.

Adding my name to this list. LFR - 10 bosses down, credit for only 8. I wasn’t watching the quest log so I have no idea which I didn’t get credit for. Any way to check?

Same here. Cleared Castle but only got 8/30 instead of 10/30. What I think may have happened is that the first wing I did was Blood from Stone and when I entered Shriekwing and Sludgefist was already dead leaving only Generals up. Which I killed. When I went back and killed Shriek and Sludge I did not get credit towards the quest. If this may help narrow down the issue people are having.

Same here, 10 killed but showing 9/30

Same here, killed all 10 and got credit for 9

Same here. I didnt get credit for the first one i killed, killed it again later in the week and still 9/10.

I have the same bug on one of my characters. 4 out of 5 are 10/10, just my DH is 9/10 despite killing all the bosses.

I did a normal clear with friends and it gave me the one I was missing. I needed it anyway and I didn’t trust that a fix would be pushed out given how close we are to reset and I rather not have to wait an extra week for the coin.

1 Like

I’m having this same issue. On this character, an alt, I cleared the entire Castle Nathria raid (with the lockout to prove it), and only have 9/30 progress.

Same issue here (on my druid actually) - 9/30 credit w/ a full LFR clear, I’ll try putting in a ticket but not super hopeful.

I completed normal last night with my guild and got credit for my final boss…apparently I never got credit for my heroic kill of Huntsman.

Same, killed 10 and only got credit for 9. The boss that didn’t count was Kael’thas.

*Edit - Rekilling Kael gave me credit

Same thing here. And this happened yesterday after the supposed hot fixes. I have 9/30 despite doing all 10 on LFR and being loot locked to them all. I created a ticket for it just to have it auto closed with some BS generic response saying try these links for some help we are too busy. Ridiculous. Talk about disrespecting people’s time. Can we at least get a Blue acknowledging this?

Same thing happened to a me I didn’t get credit or any loot, anima or recognition for killing last boss in raid , only 9/10 of Fate Raids ,when I submitted a ticket I was directed to come here, a few of my alts have received 10/10 and a few have 9/10 and locked out of that specific raid where it is red and locked, but ticket stated it looked like I didn’t do the raid, then why is it red and I know I did it. In fact I did it twice just to make sure.

1 Like

Same thing happened to my warlock after the supposed hotfix was put in.