Crossing Fate 10 killed, 9 counted

Having the same issue here, killed all 10 Fated bosses and received credit for only 9.

They said they “fixed it” in a recent hotfix. But the hotfix did nothing to fix it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still at 9/30 running normal with my guild right now, but I have the full lfr ran and completed. One of them did not give me credit, but I have zero clue.

1 Like

Same here, 9/30 after killing 10/10 bosses.

I killed all 10 as well and I only got credit for 9 but I had a weird issue on my last boss kill. I got a random error and I couldn’t attack anything. So I logged off on Stone Legion Generals and tried to reconnect and it acted really strange. It was stuck on a black screen on character select or there was a background but no character area to select. I tried another server and it worked fine so idk. Area 52 was what was messed up btw. So when I finally got back in I was booted from the LFR since it took like 10min to log on. I assumed I wouldn’t get the kill recorded but it did and I also got no loot and I’m now 9/10 on the quest… Sucks I cant reQ for the boss to get the credit on the quest and the loot but I guess I’m stuck.

Same issue.

Same issue, 10 killed on LFR after the issue was ‘fixed’ preventing credit; 9 counted. I have killed 5 in heroic, and didn’t get any further credit toward the quest.

I wasn’t dead for any of my kills and still only at 9/10.

I’m also having this issue, 9/10 with all 10 killed, all in LFR

Confirming, same symptom here. My guess would be Denathrius is the one I’ve not had credit for. But I’ve not tested that.

Expecting Blizzard to fix this, please. Having raised support tickets on the topic, responses to date have been non-committal.

Same here, server Goldrinn. 10/30 defeated, 9 counting, in LFR.

Also only have 9/30 Kills on my hunter - did everything in LFR but on the first queue I got started after the first boss and apparently did not get credit for Lady Darkvein. Started on the 2nd boss and after those 2 kills was only 1/30. By the time I had all 10 bosses killed the count was 9/30 - everything shows all 10 bosses killed - been to Oribos and logged off and on, etc and still 9/30. All of this was AFTER the hot fixes too …

My Paladin on the other hand did all 10 in LFR BEFORE the hot fixes and no issues whatsoever has credit for all 10 kills and shows 10/30 for the quest credit …

This is bad news, there is no way to know what to do.

My ticket says a three day wait which will take it right into reset and be too late.

9/30 and this tiny thread is the only place talking about it but I think it is a big issue for a lot of players. I mean, I care until I don’t care.

Yeap same here, on an Alt, 10 lfr bosses killed and looted, 9/30 progress. the only thing my friend, who also has this issue, and I can think of. Someone interacted with the Console turning off “fated” in LFR, if that’s a thing. There is the console in the right corner, in front of Rendal, when you first zone in. If this is the Case, this needs to be turned off, or removed for LFR. I know it’s there for normal, heroic, mythic reasons, but doesn’t need to be there in LFR at all.

same here first day full cleared normal only got 9/10 credit, kinda wish they would notice this

Update: I recleared LFR instances after a “sorry, we can’t do anything ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯” response to my ticket on this issue. I finally got 10/30 when I killed rescued Kael’thas again.

Same here on my Warlock Vendareth of Earthen Ring. Killed all 10 Raid Finder bosses, but only have credit for 9 kills.

There’s no option to turn Fated off in LFR. It just gives a “This console is spooooooky!” [paraphrasing, of course] prompt if you try to interact with it.

9/10 here afyer the fix was live. Fix didn’t work. Tried redoing bosses cannot get to 10 at all

1 Like

Same here on my Priest. Full clear of LFR this morning and 9/10. As others have mentioned perhaps being dead has something to do with not getting credit.