Cross realm raiding

They actually didn’t allow the name changes but okay

there are ways to protect from ninja looting, harrassement, etc, i’m not a big fan of the vote to kick tool but its better than having to quit a dungeon because one person dced or decided to leave

If they confirm crossrealms im pretty much done. You can’t add a change that is in direct opposition to the nature of classic and then also refuse to properly reward honor.

1 Like

And then we blast their names all over the forums, Reddit, and LFG and Trade. What happens to those that ninja cross realm? Next to nothing.

do you honestly thing theyll invest the time to make this tool work for cross realm? Its not been tested at all and it will be abused just like it was in wotlk. I have no doubt in my mind a no-regulated cross realm tool is the absolute most toxic addition to the game.

1 Like

You are correct. I had to look that up after you said that and I was incorrect. I also did not realize it was not implemented until near the end of Wrath, patch 3.3 Icecrown. Months later the subs started to fall off like a one legged man riding a horse.

2 Likes

Go back to retail.

1 Like

I’m repeating my experience and what others have voiced including Devs that have left Blizzard. But you keep living in that bubble Mr. Retail.

1 Like

It’s currently not possible to ninja-loot in retail.

In Clasic with xrealm it would be easy to blacklist people or have some discord showing screenshots of people ninja looting if you really wanted something like that.

Go ook yourself.

xrealm expands people’s ability to play the game. It’s an MMO, being able to actually do content matters and is important.

If you only want to play with your guild, nothing stops you from doing so.

People playing in xrealm groups doesn’t affect you. You’re the one living in a delusional bubble of all the evils of xrealm groups.

wait. is the crossrealm raiding thing actually real? if so that is really disappointing.

if they can make enough money from it, why wouldn’t they do that? why do you think companies makes new stuff or put ressources to create things, because they want to make money

and you don’t need a lfg tool to have toxic people on your server

because you think one thing is bad doesn’t seem its bad for others, you voice your opinion, others voice there, imagine that some ppl actually play both versions of the game and are enjoying themselves over spitting some s*** about how one version is better than the other

It’s interesting/funny that in a prepatch that’s already been riddled with problems, cross-realm grouping pops up and everyone assumes it’s intentional – even though there’s no information from Blizzard claiming as much – instead of just another bug. Nobody knows for sure, but everyone seems to accept that it’s just Blizzard going back on their word about #nochanges.

Blizzard has really lost the love of the Classic community lately.

1 Like

thats more of a general problem with gaming industry in general, they rushed their products and give us unfinished games that then needs to be patched to be playable

imagine buying a new car with problems and constructor saying, ok, we will send you new tires in a few weeks, its just we didn’t have the time to put them on the car -_-

Expanded people’s ability to play the game so much that subs immediately fell off by the millions. Blizzard chose to go down the route of making the game playable by “anyone”, meaning making the game casual. That affects everyone. Again, this is CLASSIC TBC, we are told we will have a faithful TBC experience true to the original. This is not. stop defending things that have no defense.

Check the sub numbers fool. One version is better than the others. The subs fell off in the millions once LFR and cross realm became the norm. Blizzard wanted to cater to casuals and people stopped playing.

lol keeping making assumptions, its all right

You make it sound like it’s 50/50 in between cross realm and no cross realm.

It’s not. 95% or more that play classic would vote against it. It’s not even close.

1 Like

The new fun ways blizzard finds to be stupid and ruin things never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

There you go, a blue post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.