Cross faction follower dungeons are REAL!

I shouldn’t be surprised that seemingly no one knew this, because I mean, who enters normal dungeons the old fashioned way, but just FYI…

There are follower NPCs close to the portals of every Dragonflight dungeon, and they have a prompt to basically offer to help you do the dungeon. Talking to them will admit your current party into the dungeon, with that party filled out by followers…

REGARDLESS OF FACTIONS IN THE PARTY!

I owe Orlando Salvatore a huge apology for pestering him about enabling cross faction follower dungeons!

ENJOY THAT MY FELLOW LOVERS OF ALL RACES! THIS IS HUGE FOR MY SMALL GUILD AND WE ARE CHEERING!

1 Like

Full stop.

I’ll have you know that I have spent a LOT of time in normal, specifically follower dungeons since my return in november! They are still highly desirable content for the “level one alt, then the next, then the next” players!

Dragonflight dungeons in particular are going to be useful from level 10 to 70 next expansion, presumably with their follower dungeon functionality available for that whole run, leading to TWW’s follower dungeons and delves, which is amazing for soloists and groups-smaller-than-5 players to own their time all the way from level 10 to endgame!

1 Like

I mean, every single time I’ve done FD, I’ve been given both Horde and Alliance people in each one and I just use the dungeon finder.

1 Like

Cool.

That’s intended, yeah, but it always seemed weird to me that for the players FDs were strictly single faction… until I discovered the follower NPCs outside the dungeon portal that allow cross faction groups of players to run follower dungeons!