Cross-faction alliances and two-faction players. Are those allowed?

Then you are saying, “I would like to be a pawn in someone else’s game. Please lead me.”

I agree though, it would be nice if there weren’t people trying to control organizations for their own personal gain. I don’t think that’s realistic though.

This is why I’d like to know how they regard this situation. No matter whether you own one or multiple accounts, exploiting the system and griefing is against the CoC. Of this I have no doubt.

I can adapt to a fair amount of injustices, but my question remains the same. Does blizzard consider the actions described in the OP against the CoC or not?
I NEED to know the answer to decide whether I invest personal resources (basically time) to stop them or just accept WoW is a p2w game

I can understand anybody playing two accounts, same server, different faction. Just for as long as whenever they play one character, they contribute to their faction, and not the opposite one. Even some communication between factions is understandable, since Discord exists; we can’t fight technology.

What I’m talking about in the OP is a realm scale cross-faction alliance between the strongest-most active guilds that manage to monopolize a big deal of content (world bosses, ranks, market flow…).
Maybe since my realm is quite small, we are more affected by it than others, but does this happen in your realm anyway or are they just random players that want to get a small advantage from time to time?
Maybe we are lucky and in more populated servers there are even more cross-faction alliances, which would make the average player’s life even worse…

This sounds very familiar.