Critically Acclaimed FF14

Falling just as hard as New World.

-40% drop in playercount, twitch viewership, google trends, reddit activity, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/JrK33BQ.png

1 Like

FF14 isn’t just on Steam. It’s on consoles and it can be downloaded and purchased though it’s own website and launcher as well.

Ahh yes, the ever infallible popularity and views. That always tell about the quality of something. If nobody talks about it, that means it’s trash, right? :slight_smile: /s

…Oh dear. You’re taking the same route MMOPop does, huh? Oh dear. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Not that OP again, lol.

They started FF14 fad didn't last long saying the same stuff and refusing to acknowledge all the replies of people saying the same thing you said.

6 Likes

Oh. Well alright then. :no_mouth:

Eh, I know a lot of servers, including mine, still have a queue to get in. I also can predict that a LOT of people are gonna come pouring in come early December. Beyond all that though, you don’t have to have the absolute most amount of subs to have a good MMO. I see the cities in the game full of people, and have plenty of people to group with should I need to run a dungeon or need help. That’s good enough for me. :slight_smile:

As previously mentioned though, Steam is not the best metric per se. A lot of the people who play, play through consoles or Squeenix’s site.

Edit: And yes, I know that the OP is basically a troll, but I still like to help set the record straight for the normal people who might come into this thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And for posterity, the original poster is absolutely 100% nothing but a troll.

4 Likes