Crickets Chirping

They haven’t even announced where the rooms will be auto transferred too on august 9.

1 Like

Across almost the entire software as a service industry, this is not true.

If youre not going to support a service, don’t offer it. I don’t even have retail downloaded.

2 Likes

I fully expect a totally botched expansion release just like TBC. I also expect like a 2 week prepatch despite their comments that it may be up to six weeks, which will then kill the fresh servers they hyped up. Entire thing is abysmal.

Well written post +1 here. I agree.

Or Retail is a free game we get for being Classic subscribers

2 Likes

Plenty of us only resubbed for Classic and Blizzard knows it. They have said so.

You’re right about the forums being a place to complain and ask for stuff, it’s been like that since 2004. That’s why they said they made the CC right? Also if Blizzard doesn’t want this they shouldn’t tell people to come here to the forums and give suggestions.

Anyway, my original answer to OP was to be patient but I think he has a point on this. Blizzard is historically very bad at communicating anything with all of WoW. We shouldn’t have XP buffs dropped before announcements and that’s just the latest thing. The list is huge. Blizzard’s bad communication on what they are doing with almost everything has become a meme in my guild.

Customer Support 101: Give your customers realistic expectations and they are much less likely to be frustrated.

Yes, the stockholders are and they appreciate the $15 + extras you pay Blizzard monthly to show your support for how they run their game.

Want a voice? Use your wallet.

If you refuse to do so, then be quiet.

Touch grass my guy

They warned you over a month in advance it was coming. LOL

I am both a stockholder and a customer and have many more thousands of dollars into this game/company then you do to be very honest. Thats a rather dismissive way for you to treat anyone, especially a paying customer.

Edited in: It should not matter tha amount a customer has spent, communication should be a basic tenant of their service delivery.

I can’t, as a 100% disabled veteran, I don’t have the luxury to do that as often as I would like for several reasons.

Edited in: This isn’t fair to you. Not how you meant it.

If you don’t have any problem with the way the XP buff was released, I am actually concerned you have been disrespected so much by this company, you’ve come to be okay with just the shoddiest of customer service.

2 Likes

You think you’re the only one with ATVI stock? Lol

Or the only finance bro that plays wow classic.

Aren’t most of us 30 with MBAs?

ME, but yeah, point taken.

Knowing Blizzard we’ll get very little notice, all focus seems to be on DF with WOTLK getting very little communication from Blizz…

I agree with you, Blizz may not have definite answers as of yet but a simple blue post detailing how they’re tracking with everything would be nice… I came back to TBC way to early and am now twiddling my thumbs till pre patch…

Well, if they change it due to popular demand then I will support that too.

I will play the game either way mostly all the same :person_shrugging:

Overall communication has been really terrible from the classic team.
TBCC prepatch, 1 week notice for SWP, no notice arena season ending (last season not yesterday’s disaster), xp buff just dropping.
If you’ve been around long enough you can do a decent job guessing but I feel like they could give us more notice than that.

1 Like

Ha. Half my guild is 30-33 and professionals :joy:

We collectively lost a lot on NFTs

Well, I’ll play until I stop having fun.

I do think it’s ok for people to ask for a little better communication from Blizzard on some things. Other things will not be answered. Anyone who is being a realist knows that just because you want whatever features doesn’t mean you’re getting it and you probably will never get an answer either.

1 Like