Crests in Season 4

Everything above adventurer require crests.

1 Like

For PVE though. Not pvp.

1 Like

also thanks for wiping all my crests and not giving any flightstones in return. my dk had 160 + 16 crests and 11 to 15+ stored give me something for my effort

4 Likes

[Everyone disliked that.]

2 Likes

“We’re listening to player feedback……”

Caps currency and time gates upgrades for a recycled throw away season

Sure sounds like it. :sleepy:

7 Likes

You guys might want to read the room on this one. It’s fated, a shortened season for fun, let us go wild.

There is wow remix, sod, etc. to keep us subbed you don’t need to gatekeep is on fated crests

10 Likes

Exactly this.

5 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Can u fix the timewalk caches?

9 Likes

Cooking can be saved for last, a single participation is enough for the quest, Siege is PITA since it depends on the # of players, so you can’t predict that, but all you have to do is stand in the zone when Inferna the Bound dies.

Hunts will be popular again, so you can just stand close to Tomur and wait too.

This is better than 10 WQs or some of the other weeklies IMO.

1 Like

Fix Timewalking caches.

3 Likes

Working as intended because these multiple currencies are designed to confuse people into submission.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

Why is it capped at all? Expansion is over, who cares lol?

9 Likes

on the plus side, Faint Whispers of Dreaming from PvP carried over so i have like 300 or more saved on 3 seperate chars. lol.

As mostly PVP I’m already maxed out on conquest and can’t seem to find the Crest they have made a lot of changes can’t get them in flowers anymore nor in the dream lands seeds I got some in World Boss kills but that’s about it, it seems that you can only get one piece a of gear week. It’s going to be a long week of waiting for Tuesday reset. Am I missing something or is it going to be hard to gear up in PVP I don’t like Mythics its toxic, I’ll have to do some more patch reading

That was me, as well. I ran Timewalking with guildies and noped out of everything else.

4 Likes

if you want to be competitive in pvp, sadly, you have to pve for the first part of the season b/c there is no cap on how much gear you can pull from mythic+ vs a weekly conquest cap. on the plus side, pvers don’t have to engage with pvp what so ever which must be nice to know the devs got their backs!

blizzard please remove the cap so we can complain about you forcing us to grind max ilvl in a week and then also complain we’re maxed on gear and there’s no reason to log in

2 Likes

So, I have 105 awakened Drake crests on my warlock and went on on another character i was doing activities to earn them as well, but when after this second character received 15 the next award from the chest from the feast said i was capped at 120 and awarded lessor crests instead. But, this second character has only 15 total Awakened Drake Crests.

So the question is the 120 per week cap across ALL characters? If so, feels bad.

It’s ridiculous that there are caps at all on crests and flightstones. I should be able to earn as much as I want. This is yet another example of Blizzard wasting our time by making us slow our pace of gameplay.

3 Likes