Creating a New Guild

I don’t normally do this… well, to be honest it is the first time i’ve done this…

I feel that after WoW’s overwhelming success including the influx of people, and the subsequent outflux of those people as time has gone on… that our community as a whole has fractured. I see less guild runs and more dungeon finder / raid finder runs… or pug runs.

To me, an MMO is all about the people you meet along the way and the friendships that are forged in the process. It is with that goal in mind. That i am considering building a guild who’s sole purpose to community and support of the overall community.

The guild’s primary focus would be just to have fun, hang out… but above all else, community would come first. That means that if a member is struggling with a dungeon, we help… or wants something for xmog but cannot run it solo we jump in.

And it extends out to helping the overall community as well…

Its time to try and rebuild the close knit groups we had in vanilla and BC…

If this is something you’re interested in, let me know below. I don’t know if it would be Alliance or Horde, or what server it will be on. I guess that’s for everyone to decide before we build it.

Sorry for the chapter long explanation.

I would be interested in something like this.

message me directly for info.

I would be open to this idea.

So lets pick a server and a faction and make it happen.

I am open to anything, I primarily roll Horde.

so do I. have been horde since classic. i was thinking lets see things from the other side? it is a side of the game i haven’t seen much of.

I do have some vanilla built in biases if I am honest. Additionally working on getting some allied races unlocked on the horde side.

Me too… I was thinking a new player server so we could build up faster.

That could work. Though, lower pop servers tend to be a bit of a struggle to get going. Obviously recruiting via forums and such can help.

Add my tag if you want to talk more about it.
TheHobo#1727

Let us pick a server then

Are we wanting to start at lvl1(10) “brand new”?
I have toons on Dunemaul, Moonguard, and Wyrmrest that I play regularly.

i don’t mind starting over. All my characters are on Quel’dorei.

Sounds good to me.
Make the choice Guild Leader. :wink:

I will once i get home. Still at work and I will provide the details here.

Wyrmrest - Horde would be my vote or if we don’t want a RP server maybe Thrall. But if we go alliance I can roll with that as well.

Gowrac#1336

I can dig Wyrmrest. Not sure what the difference is besides the community between RP and Normal now.

I have no clue either but its looking like Wyrmrest and right now the vote is split 50/50 alliance and horde, both willing to concede to the other.

As guild leader I am good with whatever… we need a 5th to tie break, (and also sign our charter)

We need a name…

You should all come to Zul’jin and raid with us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: