Creating a New Guild

6am is not early! :joy:

It is when you have 2 under 2. :joy:

Interested. Watching. Perhaps I’ll join Sunday after my strings of 12H shifts at work.

Prefer Horde.

1 Like

I’m interested as well. I’m cool with either faction. Wanting an excuse to reroll a Paladin lol

1 Like

I don’t mind helping out with this. Horde or Alliance, either side works for me. Add me on Btag if this decision is still up. SaraFierce#1705

Nadriell,
Any final choices? Looks like we have quite the group building up here.
I, for one, am stoked.

I’m interested! This is what I’m looking for :slight_smile: Btag Jerza#11194 I can be online in a couple hours

What’s your Tag? I’ll add you to the group chat.

Deadbridge#11740

1 Like

Anything new with this thread? We have a couple of people waiting for your response.

If this is still going on I’d be interested as well. I recently decided to start from scratch on a brand new account so don’t have much of anything unlocked so this would really be a fresh start for me. -Kulog#11872

Great to hear from everyone so far. I will be gathering Bnet IDs and PMing those who wish to join.
As of right now, it’s looking like Dunemaul- Horde will be our starting point.

Are you allowing new WoW members or only want experienced?

We will welcome all players. Just going into it, be aware that we won’t really be pressing hardcore. It’s more along the lines of casual structure in tandem with RL obligations.
Thehobo#1727 if you want to talk more.

1 Like

Sent you an add :slight_smile:

Just made this with all my friends on Sarg if you were interested, we’re a fun group of miscreants.

Content Respecters is looking for all classes and roles to build up our raiding roster. Currently 3/12M 12/12H. We raid on a more PST evening schedule. Also active in M+ and pvp if thats what you’re into. Alliance Sargeras Based guild looking to strengthen our roster to push CE into Shadowlands. Add Subsonic#11215 if you have any questions. Officer core is all former or current CE players

Bump.

10char