Creating a forum mark: May 10th, 2024

Dang. It was less than 3k posts from getting a part 2 when they locked it. I’m more upset about that than I am about them closing the thread, lol.

Well, we’ve been beating that horse for over a year now and once upon a time they halfway promised they were “working on it”

The horse will keep getting beat until they do something or they say they are never going to do anything.

We don’t know what level of care passes between forum moderation and development.

Could be an email that sits in a bank of many others unread for months or something that’s politely nodded at before its side lined for something more pressing.

:open_mouth: oh come on, you know they are not giving anything a “polite nod”

There’s a megathread going since 2018 about how Blizzard ruined the guild interface, and they still haven’t fixed that.

2 Likes

Gee, isn’t that just delightful?

Blizz moves slower than the government in some aspects

I mean I haven’t worked in their department, but I can imagine it being a tense one, given what glimpses we see in the media.

Their still working on it.

From what we see in the media, and from the lawsuits they faced, I doubt anyone in that workplace looks at anything and goes “that is kind of a nice idea” simply because dealing with such an environment will make most people bitter and not care for the customers.

They are? Are you sure?

2 Likes

A BELF can hope, can’t he?

:dracthyr_shrug:
Don’t see why not.

1 Like

I sure do like being notified

1 Like