Crazy Idea: Buff Healer DPS, Nerf Healing overall, especially DPS?

So like healers will be like DPS healers…out of mana in like 4-5 heals, basically nerf all DPS heals to zero…they dont need heals.

Now you have something fun! Healers are a threat, but…at the cost of healing vs DPS. You could potentially have the Healer taking down a DPS with a combo of healing/DPS, but then couldn’t heal their partner…

would this be more interesting?

I feel heals are a dead game at this point…I dont want to play a healer, and players that do…are bad people for wanting to just heal! I havent felt healing important since like WotK, and onyl because it was so instant and bursty.

Anyways havent felt the healing vibe for many many expansions now, and I hate how they are always nerfed…

This also plays into the DPS mentality of being able to take on a healer 1v1…it should be possible…but hard even at a high level, but doable depending on how hes spending healing vs dps cooldowns.

Does this make sense?

I love healing but have hated the meta forever…something needs to change.

These are some high effort, low quality trolls lately.

3 Likes

Sad thing is, he’s serious.

No way. He can’t be

:man_shrugging:

Not a troll…Pvp healing is stressful, not fun, and not rewarding. I like to play a MW on my pvp account, and I basically unsubbed , RDruid alos bad, priests (LOL 2 healing specs), and they are terrible! Wish they would revert Disc to some type of bubble spec…trying to do raids, and especially M+ is horrible if you dont run guild only. Healing is trash. Even Cdew says it…its more rewarding this expansion to play DPS.

I just feel like the last 3 expansions have left healers in a worstening state every iteration…I want to delete all my toons except pure DPS.

well said. Anyone who plays healer is a bad person so true such a legendary take

Holy crap I think this guy might be serious… whats happening to my arena forums

He probably mains a mage and popped combust before dropping the hottest mix-take in the last year.

there is a strong language barrier here honestly i have no idea what hes trying to say

Its sad because i used to LOVE healing, buit now its just a constant "your bad, delete account type of thing.

Why is it so hard to understand that we CAN nerf DPS alot…but then nerf healing ALOT, so its interesting…I dont want to be a livelord…but i want to be able to nake qa couple clutch heals, turn the tide, and win the game…without goning into deep damp!

sounds like u want to play a disc priest?

Sounds like Dampening will extra steps.

I have. Dont like the playstyle anymore , and the limited comps.

Not gonna lie…

My mage is close to glad, i hate fire though lol. Keep hoping for the Arcane Dream that never comes. Im no Xaryu or Panda, so the dude abides.

I actually have been thinking of pulling the trigger on Feral…DPS, same comps…Jungles, but dont have to heal =)

I never did arena before legion but I have always had the feeling that healers in general are overtuned a lot of the time.

I mean right now yes HPAL is the outlier but disc radiance is nuts, rshams cast like once every minute.

MW could use a buff but honestly I wish they would tune down some of the 1 shotty stuff some dps specs have and also tune down some over tuned things healers have at the same time to maintain a decent pace of game just without some of the peaks of insane damage that can happen currently.

OT but, I feel both Ferals and Priest got a raw deal since day 1.

If priests had a spamable fear lie warlocks…they would be a force.

Same with Ferals…If they had a “vanish” they would be amazing like rogues every season.

This is something Blizzard will need to address or these classes will just languish in mediocrity.

Also OT …DH…where are they? need to give them some buttons to push…why the lazy class pushes? Wish i could smoke cush all day and do nothing and get paid.