Crashing on HC server

The game has been randomly crashing for 2 days now. Unfortunately earlier today i was playing WoW Classic and the game crashed as soon as i entered combat with a wolf in ashenvale and it killed me because i was unable to fight back. the game froze my toon in place; making me unable to interact in real time. On my screen i can move but in reality my character was just sitting still taking blows. The wolf finally killed me and i would like to appeal that death because it was literally out of my control. I was playing a level 30 HC Warrior on Skullrock. I have been trying to put in a ticket for 2 hours now but the ticket service also crashing. Plus theres no other way to contact blizzard.

Please i would like a blizzard representative to respond back as soon as possible.

There is no appealing a death, so I wouldn’t bother opening a ticket even if you could, though the fact that you aren’t able to may be related to your initial problem.

This could be a connection related problem. I would start by posting a winmtr or pingplotter. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/339127

Its not a connection related problem. Been happening for two days. And these issues only happen when i am in combat. After 3 mobs my game goes out of sync and can no longer interact with the world around me unless i reload UI and even thats not a guarantee. I tried to submit a ticket for it days prior when it began happening and the ticketing service was also not working even then.

If these guys cant do something as simple as investigate an issue, come back and let me know “yes we can do something/no we cannot” not for X, Y, Z reasons, then yes its time for me to move on. You can’t (or atleast you shouldnt) institute a moderately highstake feature and then take your hands off the wheel because unfortunately things do happen and the fact remains people are still paying customers and you still need to provide an adequate service. If that is now too difficult for blizzard then sorry i guess i will go somewhere else.

The ticketing service is working fine, I am able to open one right now. So if you aren’t able to open one, then either something on your system is blocking your ability to like a browser problem or security software, or you are having a connection problem such that you can’t reach the service. The first things to try are different browsers, or if that doesn’t work a different computer, and if that doesn’t work then a different internet connection such as a phone tether/cellular connection/friends house etc. How are you determining it is not connection related? Have you run the tests I mentioned which would determine that?

Blizzard has been very clear from the start that they will not help in restoring a character on hardcore. They have no way to tell why you died, whether you disconnected, whether your computer froze up, etc, and it would be a crippling undertaking for them to try to investigate and restore characters based on things like that. Thus, it is an inherent risk you take by signing up to play hardcore when they told you in advance what the rules are.

Opening it does nothing if you cant submit it. And thats my issue. I press submit, it errors out. I couldnt care less for the rest of your explanation. I didnt even read it.

Sounds good. Good luck.

Same to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.