Cranky Quarantine Thread

You guys know how the Alliance and Horde always end up uniting to take down an objectively evil threat?

6 Likes

We’ll probably get player housing when their proc gen stuff is more robust. They really aren’t ready for it — at least in my opinion!

I also really don’t see a high % of people who wouldn’t have bought tokens for that mount buying it now, it’s a big spend for a mount. That said, I’d love to know the data, even a 3% sort of figure would be high enough for them to be total scum if they were coming off a clean slate!

Fire the current dev and narrative team :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a good (and grim) point.

We’ve always talked about how Blizzard only does a good job if you come down hard on them, but Shadowlands should be proof positive that this is not only true, it’s intentional. It’s just easier to churn out generic crap and keep the good ideas in reserve for when they screw up, it seems.

Which seems silly, as that just solidifies the Good Expac, Bad Expac, Good Expac cycle.

8 Likes

It’s why I always tell people that if Blizzard says they can’t do ANYTHING, they’re lying. They’re Activision. They can do whatever they want. They pick and choose.

4 Likes

I miss the Blizzard that made video games. It’s sickening to watch the Blizzard that just makes money wearing its skin.

2 Likes

If the token price is anything to go by, there has been a noticeable increase in availability-- the gold value has been steadily going down since the announcement, from around 190K on the 20th to its current price of 172K. It could just be the market settling back down and returning to pre-Blizzcon prices but the price had been holding steady and the dip seems too sudden.

If I had 5 mil to blow, I still wouldn’t buy that Bronto mount. I might consider spending the 72k on the Proudmoore Gryphon with that kind of scratch, though.

I’m a little mad that they want us to blow 72k or level up an obsolete MoP rep just to get a non N64-tier gryphon. Update the dang ol base models!

2 Likes

It’s more likely we’ll see more cash shop versions of the new ones.

I mean, we can also spend 10k to get a Swole Horse.

Which feels like a slap in the face, considering I was able to put together a robot Nightsaber in Mechagon in two days spending zero funds what-so-ever.

If someone has 5 mil to blow can they just float like 300k of that to me so I can buy the transmog mount?

are you one of those lame human worgen, or is your other form a dinosaur?

So I just discovered the Warbringers: Jania cinematic in game, completing the Siege of Boralus.

I’m cranky it’s taken me a year to discover this. That was amazing.

3 Likes

Wat… I’m confused

Turn into a dinosaur.

1 Like

I wasted 5m on that damn thing and i don’t even play anymore boo.

I’ll do weird dinosaur RP for some of that gold, brother. Not kidding. Gimme dat gold.

I mean you’re Zandalari

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to rely on you to rp as my brutosaur mount cause thers no way i can get 5 million gold in time before it disappears

1 Like

Blizzard - We’re doing it to make it rare and special.

Everyone with a functioning brain and even some without - You’re doing it to prey on neurotic people who can’t handle not having everything in their collections so they scramble to buy tokens.

3 Likes