Cranky Quarantine Thread

We agree once again! Anyone trolling RP should be removed.

Keep it coming, gives me more to report.

This guy was mocking someone being told to kill themselves in another thread to get it taken down, just so everyone knows.

That’s not at all what happened. I was warning people about predatory behavior and dangers in the discord before that thread got locked, and now a second thread on the same topic has been delisted. I’m sorry for any misunderstanding, but we probably shouldn’t derail this thread.

Stop lying, and get out of here. You’re a disgusting person.

2 Likes

That’s totally conflating the subject, though. Your personal bad experience with one person is not an adequate foundation to support predatory practices and bad consumerism.

1 Like

It’s an anecdotal experience, but not a strictly personal one. It was a community event and they abused the oversized mounts to troll. It’s just my opinion, and I’m not in favor of the changes that they’re making vis a vis spearing the whales, but I’d like to see it gone.

Literally anything in this game can be used to troll if you’re a big enough piece of crap. Banning anything used to troll is a stupid concept not based on logic.

Yeah, but they’ve been doing that forever. You’re going to come out in favor of corporate scamming, lowering product quality and false scarcity practices just because you had a bad experience?

1 Like

He did in favor of suicide encouragement, corporate scamming doesn’t seem that bad in comparison.

That’s an outrageous accusation. If you’re having thoughts of suicide, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline [1-800-273-8255].

I’ll speak no more on this subject in this thread.

The link is right there, lying just makes you look worse at this point.

You should leave now, goodbye.

1 Like

I can’t believe no one has brought up the recent ptr information.

Specifically in that, after years of heel dragging and excuses, there’s a backpack upgrade.

For Vulpera. As a racial.

Because reasons.

Edit; I should make it aware that I know about the promotion for the authentication or whatever service, but listen this is just another step.

1 Like

Honestly it makes sense for them imo. They’re hoarders and scavengers.

1 Like

My point is more that (authentication pronotion aside) Blizzard spent years making excuses, dragging their heels, quibbling over how much backpack is “too much” backpack and pretending that coding additional space would shatter the very framework of their engine.

But yeah why get an active racial with meanigful effects when we can just give them bag space and contradict half of our own arguments on the matter.

Arbitrary example; Why not give them a racial akin to the profession bonuses that allow you to collect random bonus materials.

What’s that, because crafting is also useless? O-oh. Right.

5 Likes

My main takeaway from the Shadowlands announcement is that not only are they perfectly capable of doing all those commonly-requested things at any time, they are now specifically withholding them until they need to throw the players a bone to compensate from some gaffe and rev up excitement, because they have no intention of just making a game people would naturally be excited to play or conducting themselves in a manner that won’t get US congresspeople on their case.

13 Likes

It do be about that money huh.

3 Likes

I have been complaining that I can’t give my characters a natural black hairstyle since literally vanilla.

I thought I would get the chance during WoD’s new character model upgrades, but apparently WoD wasn’t enough of a disaster for them to wheel that carrot out yet, but BfA was.

2 Likes

So, I guess the good news is we’ll eventually get stuff like player housing, dyeable transmogs, and high elves. I wonder what the “please stay subbed” bribe will be if Shadowlands flops.

7 Likes

I was gonna say “let forsaken cover their bones” but heck they already pulled that emergency lever! They’re gonna run out of little panes of emergency glass to break at this rate!

Quick reminder that Blizzard managed to get both AOC and Marco Rubio to chew them out.

7 Likes