Crafting Order placed before System reset, dissapeared

I placed a crafting order for a 405 iLvl Warglaive before they disabled the crafting orders for a little bit. Went to check on it again after it was re-opened, and I see the order disappeared. I checked my mail and my bag, even reset my interface but did not have the warglaive. Checked with the crafter to see if he had it, and he didn’t see it either. Spark/mats all gone

15 Likes

Exact same issue here, but for 2h weapon recraft. The recraft order doesn’t show up in my list anymore. The item is not in my mail. The recraft was successful to rank 5 418 ilvl, but the crafter said when he would click complete that it wouldn’t go through. Please advise.

3 Likes

we must make blizzard pay for this

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. Please restore the crafting order or give the items back.

2 Likes

Same boat, was having a guildie craft Amice of the Blue and they bugged out on crafting, then the game reset and my order disappeared. Everything is gone (the item, the matts, the order) and I’d like a refund for my goods.

I’d feel less mad about this but the other warlock on my raid team lost there mainhand this way as well and its just genuinely pathetic you couldn’t get your game to work right after a patch these 16+years

1 Like

Yup, lost my 418 pants to a recrafting order. Gone from my orders and from the crafters too. Lost to the void…

2 Likes

Bump. We need some confirmation that this is being fixed.

2 Likes

Bumping. My lariat is gone, even after the order expired on my crafter’s side. I can’t cancel the order either. PLEASE fix this.

2 Likes

This is what happened to me as well with venom boots, not in mail or crafting system.

1 Like

Same happened to me. Pls fix.

1 Like

yes pls fix

1 Like

This also happened to my Druid. Set up a Signet of Titanic Insight guild work order w/Primal Infusion and it + all the mats completely disappeared. I had set up a blue ring work order as well to complete the weekly on my JC and that one did not disappear. Hoping server issues didn’t just waste my Spark + Infusion.

1 Like

Bump. RIP to my 418 bow…

1 Like

same for me with frostfire belt recraft

Same issue here, and the crafter cannot see the order after the down

1 Like

I lost my spark and items for life bound boots. I hope they’ll be restored soon. Has this happened before?

1 Like

Also lost materials to this bug, although not as significant as others here have. I hope they are able to recover things especially for those that threw in the limited and expensive mats.

1 Like

Bumping to keep visible.

1 Like

Same issue there

1 Like

All mats for 418 primal molten longsword, missive, and 10k commission just disappeared into nothing. Order was declined by crafter and they asked me to cancel it, which I did. Cancel button did nothing then the order just disappeared.

No posts on it from blues and I think it deserves one.

1 Like