Crafting Order placed before System reset, dissapeared

yea same here,fk blizz big rip

1 Like

Is there any way to submit a ticket to request that these items be restored?

1 Like

Same thing happened here. My friend was getting “Crafting order operation failed. Please try again later.” on another craft, so I tried to cancel my weapon recraft request but nothing happened. Now it’s disappeared into the nether.

1 Like

Ditto here was crafting a belt for a fellow and all materials have been burnt and no one has a belt.

1 Like

Bump , need word from any Blizz reps that they know this happened and will fix it

1 Like

Was recrafting my weapon and sent it over to the person doing it. The order was completed on his end but never got my damn weapon back. wth!!! i put a ticket in 4 hours ago and blizz has yet to fix this.

2 Likes

Lost a 418 Amice of the blue, all materials, 10k gold, spark etc etc. Disappeared into the void. I am upset enough to quit this is BS

1 Like

Same issue here. Sent a personal crafting order for Primal Molten Greataxe going for 418 ilvl (r5) and the order disappeared from “My Orders” tab and the mats are all gone (nothing in my bags or mailbox). Please help me restore these! Took forever to grind the mats.

1 Like

oh when I sent in my work order I tipped 9,999,999g I just want to make that clear for the person who eventually restores our materials thanku

BTW orders are still disappearing, even ones made after the reset. I had a Draconic Treatise of Engineering work order disappear that was put in fairly recent. The Draconic Treatise of Alchemy work order I put in at the same time is amazingly still there. (my crafter for both hasn’t logged in yet)

3 Likes

RIP to my engi brez bracers. GONE.

1 Like

Lost my Signet of Titanic Insight crafting order along with all the materials including the Concentrated Primal and the Alchemical Flavor Pocket I had just bought for 100k gold. FML

1 Like

Same thing here, I’m missing a ring. I opened a ticket and it marked me as “solved” with a generic auto reply that didn’t help and now, I’m back in the ticket queue, 2-3 days.

1 Like

Bump for visibility.

1 Like

Bump; recraft on 405 2h Sword. Everything missing, no record of request in the log. Nothing in mail. Nothing in item recovery. Hoping it can get recovered.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Trying to get a 418 primal molten spellblade crafted. Put in my own ticket for it. Hopefully we all get our items and materials back and soon.

1 Like

Good, keep it up. I lost my elemental lariat after I sent the order to a crafter to recrafting to 418. The item vanished. Can’t do my keys without an empty slot.

1 Like

My Elemental laria CRAFT disappeared into the nether aswell. Losing a spark hurts couldnt get mym craft done before raid. xD

1 Like

“Hopefully” they can restore our stuff. Not lookin good bois.

Canceled crafting order and item vanished - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Had an order earlier from a friend sent to me and it vanished, it did end up showing up for me about an hour later, I would expect they’ll likely have this ironed out by morning, and for the time being just don’t put any more in.

1 Like

Bump for diddo

1 Like