Crafting Order Not Working

I have an order in for a Primal Molten Greataxe. I provided all the materials and 2x optional reagents.

Each person that attempts to craft it bugs out and can’t complete the order. The crafting order is going from person to person so I can’t cancel it and they can’t complete it.

I have 2x Sparks of Shadowflame tied up I can’t use.

What is the workaround or way to fix this?

I and several others seemed to have this issue crafting weapons a couple weeks back and my character got locked out of the game for awhile (the stuck character service has an 8 hour cooldown).

Are you specifying rank 5 in the order? One person in the bug report said having the customer require rank 4 instead of rank 5 helped fix the issue for them. I haven’t encountered another one to test yet.

Editing to add: If the person trying to make it can message you and they aren’t stuck they could possibly cancel the order on their end. I believe you are also able to rescind the order from the system but I’m not sure at what point that is available if people are picking up the order.

Can’t cancel it. Opposite faction keep claiming it before I can make a character to talk to them.

Ah I see. I would put in a ticket if the item doesn’t time out on its own. It’s a very frustrating bug as a crafter, too, since it can lock you out of the game and makes you miss out on commissions. You can also submit a bug report or add to an existing one on the forum.

Happening to me on the opposite side of things. Professions are frustrating this expansion , it’s hard enough to get skill points on an alt without having to worry about getting locked out of your character on top of it.

OK, here we go.

Help hiding the “Unspent Profession Knowledge” popup (Solved) - Guides / UI and Macro - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I figured I would save this since, unlike the development of the game, I saw this would eventually happen to some of my toons. Maybe even this week.