Crafters saying “tip whatever you like” and rejecting orders when 50g is offered?

I don’t know whether this is reportable but it’s downright cheap and unprofessional. If you say “tip whatever U like” please mean it

15 Likes

i’d say it probly isn’t reportable, but it is pretty unprofessional of em to say then do that.

Maybe the person meant to say “Tip whatever -I- like” lol

19 Likes

50 g? What is this vanilla?

53 Likes

Any tip below 1k isn’t really a tip at this point lol.

51 Likes

Well in all fairness, you’re a cheapskate. The couple times I’ve used the order system I tipped at least 1k out of respect for the extreme aggravation crafters have to deal with right now.

43 Likes

Smells like broke

2 Likes

Spent all his gold buying carries since hunters are such garbage. Lol !

6 Likes

My survival is doing ok, but lol

3 Likes

Nobody is obligated to take your work order

9 Likes

Missed the joke lol. It’s a ragemode thread thing. He is known for end of the world signs for the hunters for a few expansions now. Any nerf and he comes running talking about how bad hunters are going to be now and how they get there shaft from blizzard. Unless all three hunter specs top mythic plus participation and stats they are the worst.

5 Likes

Tips appreciated!

Would they ever not be? If you want me to pay you, say this. I will happily pay if the price is fair. Otherwise, my tip is “charge money if you want money.”

3 Likes

I say that and done some for like, 1g before and some for 2kg

I mean what I say. The freebees always come back for recrafts.

5 Likes

i mean i dont see why someone should ever accept doing work for 50g.

i tip 10k and often feel like im not giving enough. guildies get 4g20s though

3 Likes

Well, ok then. So he has issues.

1 Like

What were you tipping 50g on, out of curiosity?

3 Likes

Heh nice .

Don’t be lowballing the crafter whose just being ‘‘nice’’.

2 Likes

Im ‘tipping’ 5k. Guildies are the only ones that get the - ‘whatever price you think is fair’.

With a 20 craft order limit per day and you have to choose between 50g or 1000g, no one is choosing 50g.

6 Likes

same here
i go from 2k -5k
but guildies will get the free treatment

3 Likes

Ragemode post 101.

2 Likes