Cowboys where you at

Any cowboys in WoW? I wanna see if anyone else on these forums dresses up their toon like an old gunslinger, I can’t be the only one.

9 Likes

Nah, sorry, I wasn’t a kid in the 1950’s.

9 Likes

Get ready for the herd of tauren

12 Likes

I’m a Dallas cowboys fan. Does that count?

1 Like

Wasn’t a fan of Justified ehh?

Eh, better than nothin’.

I’m kind of like a cowgirl… That hunts the undead… with fire.

Who hurt you to bring you to this?

5 Likes

Howdy partner.

I’m the hootin’est, tootin’est, shootin’est, bob-tail wildcat, in the west!

• Yosemite Sam.
9 Likes
5 Likes

Kid Rock - Cowboy [Official Enhanced Music Video] - YouTube

2 Likes

I live in the boondocks; does that count?

:cowboy_hat_face: :man_farmer: :cow2: :baby_chick: :horse_racing: :cowboy_hat_face: :man_farmer: :cow2: :baby_chick: :horse_racing: :cowboy_hat_face: :man_farmer: :cow2: :baby_chick: :horse_racing: :cowboy_hat_face: :man_farmer: :cow2: :baby_chick: :horse_racing:

2 Likes

I’ve got the bank alt that I used as your proxy for the shootout gif still in the outfit instead of back in his normal tux (though I’m rocking the belt Crone-Seeker’s Cinch while you went belt-less):

So, yeah, I guess at least one of my characters is dressed that way (two probably, since I don’t believe I changed the highmountain back to her normal biker transmog either).

8 Likes

Here’s my cowboy from a few years ago:

2 Likes

I’m a little more old school:

6 Likes

Maybe. But, only if you deal with terribly slow and inconsistent country 3Mbps/512kbps DSL connection with random outages and sometimes some nice packet loss too like I do! I actually have two dry-loop DSL lines (which I get price-gouged at $138 post-taxes) that I have set up on my side for some load balancing because we don’t even have bonded line support here. It’s not a lot of fun at times when trying to work from home—and on call—and it’s forced me into the office a number of times, though luckily that’s only about 20-25 minutes away (and at least it’s in town and has a fiber connection through the local REMC though only 100Mbps)!

A couple of decades ago for college, I had moved to a small city and then to one of the top-5 most populous cities in the US for 3 years a little after school then a medium-sized city for about a decade; however, I moved back to a rural area—less than 10 miles from my parents—a few years ago. I love almost everything else—well, certainly not the hate and ignorance of some of the locals though there’s less of that than when I was here before—but the Internet connection situation here is about the same as it was over 22 years ago when I left…work is across the county line, and so that REMC doesn’t provide any service of any kind here…

But, there is a different local-ish fiber company that will be running through past me supposedly within this year. However, they were supposed to start this project in 2019, and I’ve been on the waiting list for longer than that… :clown_face: I randomly get between 1 and 7-8Mbps on my phone and much worse uploads—around 100 kilobits/second—than my landline connection, so it’s not really an option (though, again, I can drive 20-30 minutes into town—by town, I’m talking <1000 people—and get about 90Mbps down on my phone). I could go down the road a bit and grab someone that does own a few horses (I don’t live in the rural west or anything; just mostly wooded, hilly, karst rural midwest, but there’s a decent number of people with horses within a half a mile…I have just over 8 acres but about half woods, plus, I do well just to keep up with my dog let alone other animals), give them even just CD’s worth of information, and they could probably transfer that much data to my workplace faster than I could actually upload it. Yeehaw! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

This I closet I have try to use only horse pets and one dog. Can’t find a hat I like

3 Likes

I mean… I do live in Texas and I have a Colt Single-Action pistol (even though it’s a 1911)…

But I’m afraid I ain’t got no horse, unless you consider a horse named F-150 to be a valid horse.

Although… the only Country I listen to these days are old Jimmy Buffet tunes as I wistfully dream I’m on a beach with a tall glass of iced lemonade.

1 Like

Cowboys got awesome representation from Red dead redemption series

1 Like