Cowboy class for 10.0!

With all the prattle about tinkers and bards, I think people are forgetting about the obvious choice for a new class: the Cowboy/Cowgirl!

This would let them implement a new weapon type (lariat/lasso) and add branding irons and prods as 1h melee options. The Cowboy would be adept at both melee and ranged combat, with the ability to control mobs by lassoing them if they get too far away or branding/prodding them if they get too close. The tank spec could be able to fight while mounted, capitalizing on their ability to control large dangerous animals while looking great in a pair of chaps. They would be a leather class, of course.

Bards might be okay if they’re not an ineffectual support class, and Tinkers could be fun to play if you ignore the silly name and goofy aesthetic… but we can all agree Cowboys/Cowgirls would be the best addition for 10.0.

Please feel free to brainstorm more ideas below!

6 Likes

I would like a gunslinger class

6 Likes

dragon race

3 Likes

I’m not a lore expert but I’m confident the dragon races in the warcraft universe have a history of cattle ranching

4 Likes

i am assuming they will have a special ability to tame tauren players? locking them out of their character if they get put into the barn?

i want the race of naga…with a Sea Witch/magic ranger class that has some racial flavors for different races.

(naga with frost magic theme, night elves with lunar, blood elves with fire, trolls with poison, draenei/dwarf/human with holy)

gnomes with explosive squirrels arrows? and goblins with bomb arrows?

undead can have dark ranger theme

4 Likes

Cowboy sound too generic , i want more fantasy , dragons - tinker would be better

2 Likes

2 Likes

it;s a wild dragon McCree!

3 Likes

Another elf race sigh….

1 Like

A Tauren Cowboy!

4 Likes

He’s called McCree in our hearts.

Didn’t they change his name because of something scandalous?

I don’t like the sound of this.

1 Like

We’ll name them: Anacon’dorei…

2 Likes

Earned the like here take it enjoy

1 Like

They should just turn Outlaw rogues into gun slingers.
We already got 2 pistol shot abilities that part of the rotation.

2 Likes

Let hunter have two 1 handed ranged weapon, solved

I gotta see the animation of shooting two bows at once

God no. Please anything but that

1 Like

am i the only one thinking nasty ? :rofl:

This class is only available to Tauren.