Cow warlocks

No one’s talking about them.

It’s all brown orcs, goats and sun bleached goats.

Where’s our love?

:cow: :cow:

14 Likes

I’ve wanted highmountain tauren locks since they became an allied race. So this pleases me.

5 Likes

cow locks.

3 Likes

I might actually go tauren or hmt once available. The extra tankiness and stun/knockdown racials seem like they’ll be fun to play with.

1 Like

Because nobody’s upset with it. Cows can be locks, no big deal.

The other three are severely lore breaking. Cows are significantly less so.

4 Likes

So, what names are you coming up with? If Lifetap was still a thing, Beeftap? Imoolate?

8 Likes

It’s weird. Tauren have a very similar natural culture like Night Elves yet, no one has a problem with this.

2 Likes

Reserved this just now

5 Likes

Cataclysm should be renamed “Barbecue”.

2 Likes

Nah they’re not.

8 Likes

Not really.

4 Likes

Here’s some fan art that I used to push for more combos. We honestly need grimtotem face paints : / They should add them with the warlock combos imo.

Can’t wait to make a hmt warlock.

4 Likes

I really, REALLY wish we’d get some warlock-only, fel-type customization options for HMT, and Grimtotem stuff for tauren. Not only would it be awesome (and there’s some in-game npc’s using it already), it would make up for the general lack of customization for those two races.

Hmm class only customization would be nice. But grimtotem is merely a clan that some tauren are still part of in the horde so generally getting it shouldnt’ limit the class.

But it would just be cool to have for those of us that prefer darker themes.

Same with maghar. I imagine certain clans like shattered hand/black rock be more attracted to specs like destruction warlock or affliction/demonology to get revenge on some demons. The maghar have cool customization, hope we get that lava head sort of thing and lava eyes from that one guy in warlords.

Blackhand

Hmm class only customization would be nice. But grimtotem is merely a clan that some tauren are still part of in the horde so generally getting it shouldnt’ limit the class.

But it would just be cool to have for those of us that prefer darker themes.

Same with maghar. I imagine certain clans like shattered hand/black rock be more attracted to specs like destruction warlock or affliction/demonology to get revenge on some demons. The maghar have cool customization, hope we get that lava head sort of thing and lava eyes from that one guy in warlords.

One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the feltotem will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new feltotem overlords :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How so? You think the light infused Draenei who dedicate their entire lives to killing demons that destroyed their home twice and murdered a vast majority of their population would just pick up Fel magic like it’s nothing?

And that’s not lore breaking?

1 Like

Space Goat Warlocks. :goat:

Oh how about Cowpocalypse?

Cowtaclysm.

1 Like