Covenants confirmed to be part of our identity thankfully

I do agree it shouldn’t be something you change in a week or so to keep up with whatever the hell the FoTM Mythic+ you listen to, more accurately. (i got rid of “told” cause nobody is forcing a guide down your throat and nor you should do that) At minimum it should be 3 weeks, or at least be long and grindy to discourage fast swaps and more thought out slow swaps like in Classic where it leads to “are you sur about this” moments.

But can i ask what identity exactly? Like part of my identity how? “Hi i’m Bari, night elf assassin rogue and my identity is i’m with this Covenant” Or ralph, or tankasaurousrex or whatever. It just sounds like a buzzword, like class halls “Oh, your class halls are your identity as a Class and you as a champion and blah blah blah”. I wouldn’t exactly believe that.

Again, something i like the concept of and a sort of buzzword you should keep an eye on considering how corruptions worked.

I was a fan of Corruptions in concept, but it has it’s flaws in execution, and personally, i don’t find it terrible, it’s just not exciting either. Not something i want to see Blizzard do again.

Then again, i don’t want Blizzard do mission tables again, but here we are! …contriving a reason for a “covey-mon master” to send troops all over shadowlands that you will never see out in the world cause the so called gods of the shadowlands can’t lift a finger up and do all the hard work and trust some random stranger that never even have experience with shadowlands or how it works. :roll_eyes:

I mean, can Blizzard do at least something hugely different with them this time and not just making troops RNG styled?.. Like… …hmm. gee. i don’t know… :thinking:

Maybe take my suggestion about using alts for champions in mission tables? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

… please? :frowning:

Let me tell you right now Ralph, don’t be disappointed if some people still choose to read guides and follow 'em or even take ques from them and use them to improve.

He would imagine that people wouldn’t enjoy the idea of being perma-locked to one thing forever. Yes, i know choices matter and etc, but if anything that Classic has taught us, you can achieve the meaningful choice thing without permalocking a thing.

Personally for me, if it’s permalocked, it wouldn’t matter to me cause it will just boil down to just a permanent +1 stat (which covenants already are, but that would break my illusion on it faster), just like a racial/class passive. In the instance of Classes, i have no problem with that cause it’s starts at the beginning of the game and not mid game.

Not to mention Covenants aren’t even Classes, their expansion specific content that you choose to align with.

PBHT… :laughing:

Continue… :grin:

I never need too much of an issue of respecing Azerite armor, i just pick and go. And if i pick specs that aren’t for the spec, oh no… i won’t get those… passives. I mean it hardly matters for me, as speaking for somebody who plays tank off spec. Specifically geared for frost, went blood and did a-okay.

Yes, that’s antidotial evidence and it’s my own experience and not other people. I just never felt the need to respec more then 1 actually. Only when i’m doing a complete spec overhaul while following a guide on icy viens.

3 Likes