Covenant Solutions

And all the people that changed race just because they wanted to?
All the people that changed factions because they wanted to be an ally?

This isn’t even min max stuff
Most people in BC would pvp as an undead because warlocks were super powerful and the fear break was such a clutch
I wasn’t mix maxing then and I was undead for that reason because it was too good to pass up
I could beat any rogue on my shadow priest then unless they were undead

IF min/maxers were true to their word. Every single min/maxer would be maxing their wow tokens each week to get access to the top AH gear.

But on a few select people do that.

Hey wait a minute… I DID THAT IN LEGION LAUNCH! I bought WoW tokens to get normal raid ilvl because my guild wanted to do AOTC two weeks into the launch. And we did it. :slight_smile:

I don’t like you and your friend over there calling to “what Ion said” as an excuse for poor design when it’s incredibly easy to show he’s said blatant mistruths consistently in the past.

1 Like

Poor design=Giving babies whatever they want and giving access to all builds so they are optimal before every single boss/pull/encounter without ever having to sacrifice anything.

Now that is poor design, but entitled gamers TM have been used to have everything handed to them since many companies are too scared of ever making them feel justifiably bad because they wouldnt give them their $$$

Sorry I will always support good game design that doesnt merely exist to make some spoiled gamer TM feel better and give their money to a company.

I want this game to succeed. And again… no one here has said you cannot change covenants. Literally no one is arguing that if you don’t like Night Fae you can’t change that.

We’re just saying. You shouldn’t be able to just press you N key and change your covenants as if it’s a talent.

At this point you should just stop posting, everything you say is dumb, every time I see your name I get a headache knowing i’ll have to read through your logically unclear drivel.

Dont plan to, and no worries, I understand as I am very well aware a very large part of the population and even so gamers TM lack self awareness to be able to understand more complicated concepts and psychology and simply focus into “game make me feel good by winning(doesnt matter if i deserve it or not), me give money”

I’m just so confused. So, so, so many people complained about race changes when they first came out. So many people complaining about the character boost when it came out. Same with the WoWtoken.

Players in World of Warcraft have been complaining about making the game easier for years.

I’m just surprised we’ve taken a 180 and want to make the game easier.

This system isn’t good psychology

People don’t exactly like being “locked in”

You were locked into a race prior to race change unless you leveled it up. We were fine when the game was like that.

Unironically posted by somebody 11/12 heroic playing the wrong spec yet has almost mythic ilvl.

God speed gumby.

I mean… I can go on my server right now and buy AOTC and get a mythic carry if that makes you feel any better.

Why would you post this when my reply was in direct response to him unknowingly making fun of himself, it has nothing to do with you.

And when it comes to game design a designer should not care what the “people” like or dislike.

A designer is supposed to have a vision and a goal for the game and what they want the player to feel and experience, one not changed because they have to make the gamer TM feel better so they keep playing and paying.

That has happened simply because companies want more and more profit

Enjoy being le ebin hero using le friendship beam to save da world and kill le big bad, I have standards

Remember WoD? That was an example of them being so sure they knew what players wanted. We can see how well that turned out.

When did you start playing this game?

Because you’re saying that his opinion doesn’t matter even though he’s a raider.

What I said has nothing to do with old wow or new wow or mmorpgs, it is merely about game design in general and how the current world works, and I am not the type to worship old designs as if they were flawless masterpieces if that is what you want to imply.
It is a game design issue as a whole, well connected to greedy obsessed unregulated capitalism.

In other words to simplify it, Art cannot be Art if it exists to make money.

He said mockingly, “game make me feel good by winning(doesnt matter if i deserve it or not), me give money” which directly applies to him, hence i’m making fun of him for not realizing it.

It has nothing to do with anyone else, only his direct statement.

Anyway as of right now the WoW forums aren’t freaking out over this issue. There are maybe 50+ people I’ve seen who are freaking out over covenants. We’re not being spammed with threads like the High Elf threads.

Reddit had one thread and it has died off since new stuff keeps getting announced.

I’ll wait until they release all the abilities in alpha for folks to play around with them. Right now Preach said the Kyrian ability is super fun. So if the other abilities are fun too, well looks like people will just need to see whats the most fun.

If more people flooded the forums because Swifty got banned then this covenant business, I think the WoW community isn’t freaking out about them.