Could we please just take a moment to talk about moongaurd

The vast majority of people in Goldshire are not from Moonguard.

These people are just beating the dead horse that is MoonGuard Goldshire “jokes”.

1 Like

It’s not as bad as people think. (probably because i’m at a certain level of “perversity” but i keep it mostly to myself.

Let them have their fun! As long as they don,t break the rules, and they keep it between themselves.

Plus, if you want to go PvP or “PvP” there, it’s all in for the fun.

BUT(t) i can’t imagine people going there for the first time being PURE and not knowing about there and being mentally … disrupted, like OP.

1 Like

I created a toon there a long time ago just to see what all the hubub was about. I’m a very open minded person and, although I deleted that character after I observed what was going on, I was glad the people there had a place to go other than my servers.

However, since Blizzard is very fully aware of the antics on Moonguard and obviously allows it, they may want to put up a disclaimer, warning, or some kind of birth-date verification when someone attempts to make a new character there. Some one that hasen’t heard about that server, especially new to the game, should be made aware of what they’re signing up for.

After all, people have become outrageously litigious lately. Some would love to start trouble over something even as trivial as this.

WyrmRest’s Accord server, SIlvermoon from what i heard.

Every person Iv’e been randomly grouped up with from this server has been kind of strange. But they know how to have fun in their own way I guess.

Hey don’t assume its over compensation, I’ll have you know I go to moonguard looking for someone with a 20" sword.

1 Like

both wra stormwind for alliance and silvermoon for horde xd

Um. Pretty sure Blizzard leaves it up to parents to watch their kids, and it is not contained to one server as much as everyone wants to think it is.

In other words… That’s a big fat no. There are parental controls and such for that.

Goldshire MG doesn’t = all of what MG realm is. Just a very small portion.

Moderator: Closing due to lack of constructive and appropriate conversation.

1 Like