Could we please just take a moment to talk about moongaurd

THAT PLACE takes preversion to a whole new level… like i wasnt even aware of what went down at goldshire…

6 Likes

We generally try not to.

1 Like

Just to say it now because inevitably someone says not to judge MG based on Goldshire:

Yes, Goldshire is a mess.
No, it doesn’t magically stop outside of Elwynn Forest.

It’s just not as concentrated outside of there, although I will say it’s even LESS concentrated outside of Goldshire than it was a few years ago. Still very much a part of the culture though.

5 Likes

It is a good thing you are playing a Nightborne my delicious dove, they are perhaps the most prudish playable race in the game.

Besides, my exquisite eustoma, I rule Goldshire as a fair and just Queen. Come visit me, I will protect your body, mind and soul from any perversion that might overtake you.

/tentacleflip

28 Likes

At least ts mostly in one specific place.

Let people have their fun, I say.

14 Likes

all im saying is… it was a shock.

1 Like

It’s just refreshing to actually see people in Goldshire. I’m so used to Elwynn being completely barren.

5 Likes

same, garrosh is a low pop server.

true, at least I can go there and duel when I please. Emerald dream GS is deadd

Download TRP3 (or XRP if you want something less clunky, but you’ll miss some stuff with it) next time you go, if you didn’t the first time. The RP Profiles are what make it ridiculous more than anything else.

2 Likes

Should any of you precious popsicles like a guided tour of Moon Guard, I offer my services at competitive prices that just cannot be beat. Unless you want me to beat you, then I know an Inn.

/tentacleflip

8 Likes

It’s hilarious. So many 20+inch members on ladies that would look ridiculous even on me. They always call them “_____ breakers” lol.

1 Like

I am shocked at the lack of modesty the people in that inn display. Back in my day we wore clothes before going out in public.

3 Likes

Of all my time in WoW. I refuse to go to goldshire on moonguard

2 Likes

We are largely just misunderstood. You should come and hang out around there more often. The druids can be quite playful in bear form. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:popcorn:

Sounds like you did some things you regret.

You know what they say, what happens in Golshire…

2 Likes

Makes it burn when you pee?

9 Likes

I’ve never been to Moonguard Goldshire because 1) I don’t play on Moonguard and 2) Goldshire guards would kill me.

But I’m pretty sure they don’t get to my level…

2 Likes

At this point who doesn’t know what goes down at Goldshire?

Beating up on Moonguard / Goldshire just seems so overdone at this point. We all know it exists. I don’t care for it personally, so I just don’t go there.

8 Likes