Could titanforging fix classic?

It is a dumpster fire because nochangers just can’t help it but to bite the bait and engage in pointless arguments whenever some troll comes in demanding for flying in classic, transmog, selfie cam or whatever dumb thing they can think of to stir things up.

Stop feeding the trolls and they’ll go away. Keep trying to engage them in argument and they’ll double down on their practices.

1 Like

This is on the forum mods I hate to say. They seem to refuse to want to moderate this place. Seems like you can report a thread and nothing gets done even if it’s a blatant troll etc.

2 Likes

This is one of the MAJOR complaints of current WoW.

The simple answer is no.

1 Like

1/10

(Character limit)

Titan forging isn’t extra content its illusion of content same with multiple difficulties.

1 Like

You must think very highly of yourself.

Naxx 40 on farm will be a long while.

It keeps content relevant unlike classic

2/10 because you’re making me reply. ALL content is relevant in Classic. End game content is only relevant in retail. This is the main problem with WoW.

1 Like

No accounting for tastes, but if that’s the way you feel, why are you in this forum?

lol i agree with the blue . no.

ill even add a Hell no. to illustrate my point.

I’m impressed such an obvious bait got a blue bite.

9/10

1 Like

I know its a troll but I want to say this…

Imagine if Thunderfury titanforged, your account would be literally worth millions of real life dollars.

1 Like

Why fix something that isn’t broken. theres lots of specs classes to master for replay value.

Drinking a flask is what we called titanforging back in classic. Try it!

that system is just a bad design from the start rewarding the casuals into gambling on a system that MAY give you better gear then the current raid thus making regression pointless.
Classic is based on a linear progression where you HAVE to do content just to get geared.
Sure the early stage gear is not a big gap in power, and Naxx out strips every prior items you can get, but you wont amount to much without actually progressing in content.
If you added T-forge you remove the point of the raids as the bosses only drops around 3 items, this would push ‘raiders’ into dungeons hoping for a T-forge that is better then the raid items.

For lots longer too. I may have time to raid with multiple classes!

keep classic classic.

1 Like

the funny thing is this troll post got a bunch of upvotes so it will boost their forum rep

Titanforging is the SINGLE MOST FRUSTRATING ASPECT OF THE GOD DAMN GAME.

Solid NO vote.

:v:

I honestly wouldn’t expect such a short, direct-shutdown from Blizzard. Not that your answer is wrong, just you guys often explain a little more.

I guess I just enjoy the glimpse into how you guys view your developments.