Could titanforging fix classic?

See, emojis can be used to quickly and succinctly get your point across. So, you could have simply done:

:no_entry_sign:

Why not: :duck: no, the idea is :poop: ?

3 Likes

Pro tip, put something in between <> and it goes invisible, only need to type No.

Tell your boys this is how we feel about live too

2 Likes

Majority of people HATE titanforging/warforging on live servers. This post is the dumbest thing iā€™ve read on the internet today.

1 Like

Hahaha, these are getting pretty funny now

I dont know if titanforging can fix classic but i think classic could fix titanforging.

4 Likes

titanforging made a crap shoot out of retail, how would it ever fix classic lmao

1 Like

There was a post on MMO-C after Blizzcon titled (and Iā€™m paraphrasing), ā€œTitanforging is here to stayā€. That poster was right. And it was such a let down for me. Iā€™m sure there are a ton of things wrong with current WoW that annoy me, but that Titanforging thread just put it in perspective for me, the direction of WoW. I havenā€™t played BfA since.

Iā€™m eagerly awaiting Classic to come out, and will have a blast. If Classic BC comes out later, great. If not, then thatā€™s fine too.

2 Likes

I miss the downvote optionā€¦

10 Likes

Well dont think.

Nope, but the removal of trolls might.

1 Like

Yay space ox!

You cannot fix what isnā€™t broken. Attempting to do so is what broke WoW, turning it into the abomination it currently is.

3 Likes

This is amazing

Iā€™ve noticed this phenomenon recently and these replies basically q.e.d. it.

People have begun to lose any and all sense of sarcasm. Itā€™s bemusing.

Idk if it would be enough to fix it, but it would certainly help for sure.

He got a blue reply - it was pretty slick.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.