Cost of Warband bank is ludicrous!

Completely optional gold sink, but i do agree.

1 Like

if I had 500 million, I might buy it as well since you might as well use the gold. I can afford it but can’t justify spending almost 10% of my gold.

1 Like

3.1 million across up to 65 alts is not a lot of gold.

1 Like

I went and bought the first two. For me that was reasonable. Going to need to actually need it to buy the 3rd and 4th.

3 Likes

How do you figure that’s not a lot? That is about what I have in my entire 65-character account according to Altoholic. So, it would break me completely.

It’s a ridiculous amount of gold. It’s a ridiculous feature. It’s a ridiculous era of this game.

I think thats over 200 usd in gold for some bank tabs lmao

5 Likes

Ok, so don’t rush to buy it. I find it hard to believe anyone needs all that space right away. Or do buy it, and then it’s done and paid for forever. It’s a one off for your whole account.

1 Like

Gee if only there was a way to earn gold other than paying real money…

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not a hoarder and we can’t put tier pieces in there so it’ll only get marginal use from me.

1 Like

Are we really going to pretend like 3 mil isnt a lot of gold…

5 Likes

Is it?

My grounding is completely lost these days. What would you guess is the average amount of gold per player?

Prolly around like 500k-1mil account gold judging by the people i play with. A lot of them buy tokens to supplement their gold as well.

At the very least lol

Depends on the person. But we had a mount that cost 5 mil gold six years ago. The amount of gold we earn has increased since, as the number of alts we can have. I don’t think it’s an insignificant amount, but it’s not unfathomable.

1 Like

Huh… I was way off I figured your average player would have at least three million laying around maybe more if they saved.

Idk, ive raided with people who had to be given gold for repairs. Your alts only help you generate gold if you have the time to do so as well.

1 Like

Once TWW launches I am sure I will fill that first tab up with cloth, minerals and herbs for my entire account. The second tab will be for anything Warbound Until Equipped. We shouldn’t need more than that for some time I would think.

1 Like

For those prices, there should at least be another reward for purchasing the tabs. Cooldown reduction with each tab purchase, some flashy companion pet to show off to others, a title, etc.

Yup, That is what I did, made a Bank Guild and just sent BoE, mats, etc. It’s a heck of a lot cheaper. Warband Bank was made to placate the Gold & BOT Farmers to prevent a lawsuit from players who just farm mats and sell on AH. Nothing in the rules says a user can’t stand in one spot and farm. If players are concerned with the slot price, don’t do the quest. Just make a Guild for Banking purposes. I decided not to worry about the Warband bank after seeing the price in Beta. I literally laughed and said out loud “No way in “H-E-Dbl-Hockeysticks” the community will go for this” Oh Look, it is an update download at the moment I wrote this reply, let us see.