Cosmic flux season 4?

It would be nice if you also upgraded the ZM sources too, please.

:pray:

2 Likes

I sent all of mine to upgrade some of my alts.

I literally have no more Flux to give…

I’ll see myself out…

2 Likes

The full unlock requires grinding Enlightened rep to Revered, which cannot be done in a day, and from what info I can find online the free belt cannot be upgraded either.

1 Like

An awesome change! Much appreciated

After cashing in all my accumulated sandworn relics and collecting all the LFR sets with them+flux, I still have a fair stockpile of flux left over, I may use it for crafting legendaries or upgrading conduits on a few more alts, but I’ve sort of switched into “end of expansion cleanup” mode. Upgrading conduits on every alt just just for sake of completionism doesn’t feel a compelling goal to peruse given the whole system will presumably be torn out in a few months.

ZM farming was by far the best way to get flux before this. What this change does, is bring M+, PvP, and raid closer to ZM farming for flux gains. 1 ZM rare (75) was about the same as a +2 key (87), 3/4 of a 15 or higher key (100). Fated raid bosses were 150 in CN last week, so 2 rares (daily lockout) was the same as a raid boss (weekly lockout). This is actually just a case of them buffing the underperforming things instead of nerfing the OP thing.

Gearing up an alt takes so much cosmic flux. 4000 for double legendary. About 5500 for 4 piece. And then 10k for the borrowed power stuff.

Unity legendary should have rep required removed for season 4

1 Like

The same way you’ve been getting it? Rares/Chests/Raid,

Season 5 will be announced along with the 2023 DF delay.

only has one feature… Torghast Plus. infinitely scaling. punishing, grueling, truly sadistic mode. rewards a reskinned pet.

Isn’t cosmic flux raining down these days in the outdoor world? And now that flux can be mailed to you directly if you have forgot to loot it.

Except this was quite literally the last incentive to even touch Zereth Mortis stuff.

1 Like

I doubt they’ll support torgast after shadowlands with the new talent system. And or new abilities. They’d have to change it. I doubt they would support torgast if they didn’t add anything for it in season 4.

Still does not fix the Tier set discrepancy in PvP conquest is limited and if you did not play last season you won’t have 4 set till next week at the earliest if the vault blesses you with tier piece upgradeable gear

So feeling forced to do content you don’t like for power is a complaint that only world players are allowed to make?

Just join a zm rares raid group, fly around and zerg all the rares.

Anima + Flux.

“Outdoor players”? I assume that means you’re not doing any instanced content? Why would you need a buff to cosmic flux then? I don’t think there’s any outdoor content that would require higher than the 233 gear you get from doing ZM stuff.

1 Like

Would be sick if we could convert anima to flux. I’m never going to use my 10,000 anima ever

Can you all also double the Anima gains from all sources. Some of us would like to finish out and use our coven features before Dragonflight…

Any chance we could use it to buy sockets, consumables, and crafting materials?

Feels bad to continue farming a currency when we can’t use it for anything. Especially sockets - the idea that we have to wait on bad luck to make the vault currency worth getting for the sockets feels bad.

Let us use flux for more please.