[Cosmetics/ QoL] Glyphs / Visage / Mounts

With Alpha datamining going on now and eventually players getting to play and experience TWW, lets kindly ask for the most common cosmetic and mount changes we’ve been asking for.

#1: Visage Form - Let us choose a race (without racials) to display as our visage form, can use the barbershop akin to Druids and Warlocks chosing their (their pets) appearance.

#2 Visage Glyph - Let us have some kind of cosmetic glyph that enables players to permanently use their Visage form (add exceptions for Deep Breath and Soar).

#3 Hover - Add a Hover ground mount spell / allow Hover to be a permament ground mount ability when used outside of combat. Combine mount Hover with Soar so that when you hit the ground after soaring, you will change into Hover mount.

#4 Dragonflight Spell Glyphs - Allow us to change the colors of various signature spells into the corresponding flight color. For example, bronze colored deep breath.

#5 Seperate Dragon and Visage Cosmetics - Added due to popular demand. Let us transmog Dragon and Visage forms seperately.

I will try to keep this thread up to date if people post their suggestions.
People who only come here to say “You cant have XYZ because ABC” will be disregarded.

Helps us make the changes YOU want to see.

Lots of love for everyone <3

10 Likes

Love the ideas for 1-3.

I think #4 would open a can of worms for them where every other class would want to change their spell colours too via glyphs.

2 Likes

What if I want to help myself block the changes I don’t want to see
:dracthyr_a1:

100% Signed.
Visage forms need a look. The upcoming tier set looks amazing and by far the best I’ve ever seen from Blizzard in my opinion. Please allow the class to enjoy and have the option to play the game while seeing your gear. Looks great but sad at the thought i may not enjoy being not able to see it unless I’m out of combat or hanging out in the city.

2 Likes

A lot of classes do have options for it. ie resto shamans chain heal to become bluey watery, the jadefire stomp option to become the old blue fey stomp, etc.

Perhaps not every colour for every flight, but at least 1 option would be nice (ie changing disintegrate to be a red flight beam I think makes more sense than idk black).

2 Likes

I’d like a customization option (glyph or otherwise) that would let you adjust your mog for both forms separately. I hate how wonky my shoulders look when I’m not in visage form, but I genuinely do like the dracthyr look and don’t always want to be visage’d either.

1 Like

We need visage customization for sure. I’d play mine more if my non-dragon form wasn’t that… thing.

1 Like

So we are getting steady flight for soar, which is really nice.

But PLEASE do something about steady flight and dynamic flying ending when touching the ground.

Also please add hover ground mount form.

5 Likes

That is really something I want. I want my main to not have a mount for literally anything on the bars. I basically don’t do builds without every possible hover upgrade just for places that block soaring.

Please let us seperate dragon and visage transmog. I want to use the tier sets but they just don’t work with the barber shop armor on dragons.

1 Like

Sheesh you really went on a tear spamming every cosmetic thread eh?

Honestly a lot of great options for Dracthyr! My #1 need is to have the dragon form have proper Transmog. Without proper T-mog I feel like my Dragon just doesnt fit into the world. I’m really limited in my options and I think that’s super counter intuitive to the plans they have set to remove all restrictions and allow the players more choice.

1 Like

I hope that even with the interview and their “No” to visage forms, that we will still eventually get them.

They wouldnt even have to give every race the huge amount of customizations we have for our current visage forms. Just have the current ones as “special” or so option while giving us the plain old races as another one.

The mjority of Draktyr or even “proper” dragons we see dont have customized visage forms anyway

1 Like

Give Dracthyr form full transmog support.

1 Like

Agree. Full Transmog should be a thing along with different visages. We already have the models. Just need to add some scales to them. Seems a pretty trivial thing to implement given the resources of 3 development teams and Microsoft backing.

1 Like

Just adapt the visage tier set transmog to the barbershop dracthyr armor elements. We can already see the shoulders and belt, all they need to support next is extend the texture of the chest and pants to the mail chest and skirt armor dracthyr have in the barbershop. Same for the leg elements. Helms I can understand being difficult to adapt, but at least implement chest and legs.

If they won’t do that, the least they should do is stop designing tier sets with colors that don’t match the barbershop armor combination colors for dracthyr.

It’s really annoying I made a dracthyr with blue dragonflight silver and blue armor themes but they keep making tier sets without silver and blue but instead purples and copper with no matching silver/blue options.

2 Likes

Not kidding but the aberrus priest tierset heroic shoulders match the red and gold of the dracthyr barber shop armor than does the heroic aberrus red and gold of the evoker tierset. Like, im not even joking lol. It is infuriating.