Corruptions are NOT fun. REMOVE

“You complainin about Titanforging? Fine. Take THIS!” -Spicy Devs

Where have you been for the last 15 weeks? Oh you just started. Do you think this is a game where you log in to the last patch, spend 4 weeks and beat the game? You are absolutely wrong. You are on a wrong game, dude. Fortnite is there ----->

BTW, being carried nowadays is not enough… like you’ve been carried to some Mythic+ runs and yet your damage is still way behind. It’s not an issue. It’s a feature. Disappearing for months and reappear on last patch is not how you play MMO.

Edit. Corruptions were way way hard on the first days of 8.3. Blizz already gave you Welfare Echos of Nyalotha. You ask for something. Blizz gave it to you and still not enough. What you want are freebies where Blizz mail you all ilevel 475 items with BiS corruptions. It ain’t gonna happen. It’s not free. You have to work for it.

This. Very much this. The RNG, the negative effects, the endless mindless grind to try to get resistance, the amount of over powered on certain class/corruption combos. Such a crap system.

Luckily, it all goes out the window with 9.0.

itll take 15 weeks to get your best corruptions set up the exact way you want sure.

but it only takes 2-3 weeks to be decent and working towards being great.

you wanted it more spoon-fed?
shame

you should try battle-royales, not MMOs, if youre that impatient :wink:

*you can also wait a couple months for shadowlands as corruptions are indeed going away.

What are you talking about? I have corruptions, many of which I need to change (convert my gushing wounds to expedient 3s and severe 3s).

I currently sit at 5/6 gushing wounds and 2 severe 3s.

If you’re talking about prepatch corruption removal, not my problem, blizzards problem.

He’s a troll that doesnt understand how Raider io works.

If he had any idea of how to use it properly he would have seen my main character is 6/12M, so im not that “new player” that he claims that i am.

Corruptions are bad period. Yes, they are going away in a month or two, but that doesnt mean we should have to just stop playing until then, they need to either remove them or just make them available to everyone for free now.

It is fun going into a BG with TD9 on my druid and watching an entire team disappear off one single proc, FOR ME. But i bet the other team hates the damn game and just altF4’d

1 Like

I’ll do you one better LOL. I just cleanse everything I get and don’t even bother looking at the corruptions.

why you bother asking something that will keep up for the rest of bfa no matter what, and will just disappear eventually by the time shadowland comes along???

they are being removed. why post about it when its been confirmed?

After playing ptr I shunted off some of my corruptions and went with ilvl/stats instead. I’m a prepper like that, it’s all going away just wait.