Corruptions are NOT fun. REMOVE

You never kept your gear or legendaries in any previous new expansion, it’s the same thing since 2004. Stop whining and get that corruption.

Corruptions suck in every way possible.

Unfortunately we’re lucky to get the bare minimum from Blizz these days, so I wouldn’t count on any fixes. It’s honestly not worth being subbed if you’re starting out at this point and want to be good in any major type of content.

1 Like

I think the majority of the playerbase agrees that corruptions are stupid but honestly I don’t think Blizzard will do anything about it until pre-patch.

Seeing a dh complain about anything makes me chuckle

Soon. But not soon enough.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s horrible, but prepatch is gonna nuke it soon anyway. Just run old content for mounts or transmog or something to kill time until then.

1 Like

Well they’re getting removed with the next patch, so, just live with it until then.

Yeah corruptions were garbage cant wait for them to be gone.

kinda late aren’t you? That boat sailed 6 months ago.

Don’t worry you will get nerfed in Shadowlands.

I’m enjoying the pursuit of said corruptions.

The game is more about the journey for me as there’s very little incentive to play when a character is, “done.”

:cake:

Good news, Bfa’s days are numbered. Bad news, covenants are worse in the fun department.

They’re being removed, just a bit too late for gearing to feel good. They’re going away in prepatch, which is probably about two, maybe two-and-a-half months from now, most likely.

Welcome to BFA, Beta for Azeroth :smiley:

I got 3 of them going on but i heard in prepatch they go away so why bother i told myself with visions and farming in general i only farm gold now lol!

1 Like

Yea, pre-patch can’t come soon enough…

I liked when we could get lots of one stat because we could enchant, gem and reforge our gear.

I agree its stupid. What’s the point of a high ilvl item if the corruption is what makes your gear actually good?

You come back from a break and grind gear only to be limited by corruption? Dumb.

It’s just not satisfying to come back, gear up, and have your dps restricted by a dumb mechanic.

Also, the little PVP I do, is made ANNOYING by these dumb baby corruptions I have. Like that dumb eye circle thing, nothing worse than being in a 2v2 and have that crap pop, only because I’m trying to grind the pvp essence for my neck.

How are you getting heroic raid gear without corruption damage abilities.

The bad news would be corruptions will not be removed during a hotfix.
Good news would be it completely vanishing during the Shadowlands Prepatch.