Corrupting Your Season 4 Crafted Items

If it didn’t happen already (when they pushed the vendor live), it’s not going to happen.

How about we make sure current content is actually worthwhile?

2 Likes

are you guys going to fix the bug that doesn’t allow any pvp gear whatsoever to be corruptible with vendor bought corruptions? or is that by design?

1 Like

FINALLY. Thank you.

I want to corrupt the ring that drops from Ashvane in Eternal Palace. I am not kidding either.

*sad alchemist noises *

It’s fine, good news to hear anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still is, too!

It is strange that they don’t allow weekly conquest cap rewards to be corruptible, especially since now they’ve hot fixed crafted gear to be corrupted.
Some PvP is corruptible though, depends on the source I guess.
Like the weekly PvP quest gear (e.g. AOO, etc) can be corrupted.

Still cant use the item on crafted gear been trying

The blues post says, “We intend to soon deploy”, so I’m guessing its not deployed yet.

I wonder if this would be retroactive, meaning crafted gear prior to the hot fix will be corruptible or not. In other words, if only gear crafted the hot fix is corruptible.
Anyways, I hope they make weekly CP cap rewards corruptible too.

EDITED:
Actually, I’ve hopped on to an alt who has tailor.
I have the weakauras which tell you if the item has been cleansed or not, or have not been corrupted at all in the first place.
And the add-on shows that by crafted leggings has not been corrupted yet.
For items which can not be corrupted, nothing shows.

Will PVP conquest hand-in reward gear be corruptable? It does not make sense if the same gear from the weekly chest can be corrupted while the conquest cap gear cannot be. It’s confusing, counter-intuitive, and not fun as is.

Chances are you won’t get a reply before the vendor swaps on Friday, so if you have the echoes for Exp3 or whatever you would like to put on the Conq gear that is currently incorruptible, I would purchase them now. Beats waiting the 3.5 weeks until it comes around again.

if your making it so profession gear can be corrupted even when its not suppose to be because its “uncorruptable” then please fix pvp conquest cap gear aswell, since you cant add corruption OR sockets to it either.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I didn’t know that. Thats pretty lame. Not sure why they would add such restriction…

This expac is over just focus on shadowlands this expac was awful for anyone trying to return put all your eggs into shadowlands because this your last chance after hit or miss expacs every other one.

Literally dumbest thing ever. With corruption vendor, gear that isn’t corruptible becomes close to worthless.

While completely invalidating previous content.

Brillaint idea.

3 Likes

Yes, it is. Current content should always be more rewarding.

You can have current content be rewarding while still having previous content offer some niche advantages. Are you that myopic or did you not see how things worked before Activision came along? A tier set bonus from a previous tier, or liabram with a special effect could compete sometimes with current gear.

1 Like