Corporal Maga. Needs. To. Go

Ahh yes, i can see it now…
… Giving us a poll to vote to either burn the dictionary or not. :laughing:
/j

Or maybe they don’t see the point in changing something that was around before the new meaning took place, still has other meanings, and is a 1 off that most people don’t remember after dealing with them to please some crybaby Karen.

Well, they we would be left in a bland, unintelligible world as everything would be removed, though then maybe the game would match the intelligence of those crying for th8ings to be removed because it offends them and possibly only them.

2 Likes

That would mean every word would be deleted or removed, LOL! I take it you are being sarcastic?

1 Like

Uh, I wouldn’t be able to talk then, so lets not and say we weren’t even thinking about it. :crazy_face:

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Exactly wth does it mean other than Make America Great Again? I hope the next president can, no matter party, or the sex of the person!

4 Likes

The thought would of never crossed my mind to even link the 2 together. Guess you watched to much trump news glad I ignored it all.

A strong progressive woman like AOC would make America great again.

4 Likes

You are joking right?

10 Likes

Im talking realistic, neither far left, or far right.

4 Likes

The average person has your mind set, we just want things to be better regardless of who it is. Can’t believe that person mentioned AOC, my god.

13 Likes

Nothing but a bait reply.

2 Likes

Are you afraid of strong progressive women ?

1 Like

This is a troll, right?

I don’t believe for a second that op is actually upset by this.

They just want to stir the pot, and maybe get a few people banned.

7 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. MAGA actually dates back all the way to the Reagan era, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

6 Likes

Wonder how that went for other parties that did a lot of awful things? So you’re free to use certain Swastika related symbols and armbands, right? See how it goes. But given you decided to throw personal insults, I don’t imagine you have much forethought there.

1 Like

4 Likes

Which is better than Karate, the Dane Cook of martial arts

2 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Buddists still frequently do, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

5 Likes

The NSDAP ruined a lot of cool symbols.

I mean sure, it’s the least of the terrible things they did . . . but still.

Lol yes I am

1 Like