<Coordinate> |NA|H|PvP| PST 6:30-9:45 Tues/Weds

Greetings!

Coordinate is a Horde guild recruiting for the August 26th (I’m looking at you NA) Classic-Wow release.
We have over a decade of experience in most major titles, EQ, Rift, FFIX, ESO, and most importantly, Vanilla-Cata, with server first experience(s).

We are currently recruiting all Roles for our core raiding group. We do not require min/max, but if progress is impeded recommendations will be made. Our goal is for Server Firsts, but we do not expect anyone to no-life. Until it’s time to grind those Scarab Lord(s) :wink:
We are aiming for a late 2nd week/3rd week clear of MC to give time to level.

Coordinate utilizes EPGP to distribute loot for all items. This will be tracked in game via an addon, and on a spreadsheet accessible online for transparency. Items deposited to the guild bank will be tracked in a similar manner to ensure credit is given to those contributing, and hold all parties accountable.

Coordinate raids two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday, with a flex/optional choice of Sunday for clean-ups. We will be organizing Alt/bench runs on the weekends to keep everyone moving forward. PvP is strongly encouraged during lockouts, and groups will regularly be formed during off days (Thurs-Mon). People who PvP together, kill KT together.

We have a warm and welcome spot for any PvPer who doesn’t want to raid but wants a group to ravage the world/BGs with.

Overall, we are just looking for dedicated people who are looking to have a great time dominating the game.

Clockwork#9190 on discord if you are interested!

It’s that funky monkey bump

We want prime time!

It’s a bumpin party in our guild!

What the BUMP am I going to do with an extra Eye of Sulfuras?

It’s that late night bump and grind

You guys looking for a MT?

Indeed we are, Meno :slight_smile:
I was originally going to MT, but decided it was time to go healer.
Go on and message Clockwork#9190 on to hop on our discord.

1 Like

I’ll DM sounds fun to me.

1 Like

I added you :slight_smile:

Send me a message on discord and I’ll send you our discord invite :slight_smile: Hope to see you leading our Pack!

1 Like