Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Blood Elves I have to say have always been my fav playable race overall :hugs:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry mum. Donā€™t punish me mum.

Nightborne are best AR. Weā€™re the cutest elves.

But If we get venthyr and they have the option to look like the cinematic. Iā€™m changing faster than you can say. " Citizens of Dalaran ! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Today our worldā€™s destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers! Algalon the Observer, herald of the titans, has been defeated by our brave comrades in the depths of the titan city of Ulduar."

Iā€™m expecting her to just end up committing genocide somewhere for no reason sometime. She was a bit of murder happy back in legion.

I was going to think of something snarky, but really. All races are beautiful.

4 Likes

Except Spider Elves. Because they canā€™t swing from a web.

But that could be their racial. :wink:

1 Like

I like the idea of Kul Tirans, but man the females were smote hard with samefase.

And even on the ragged one, itā€™s a sweet, but vacant expression.

I dunno. I also get a little bothered by being a human who is for some reason bigger than a draenei. But that never gets explained and the fan theory of drust blood was shot down. I totally have one for heritage armor, but I have to admit she and the vulpera are racing for ā€œlast to 50.ā€

3 Likes

They certainly are original!

(this is starla)

3 Likes

Well hy there, fellow elf!

1 Like

Oi, I heard someone was in here saying something about Kul Tirans!

(This is Lancelot)

3 Likes

I might just start posting with this one.

1 Like

looks at gear

Get you to a moggery!

2 Likes

I should do that!

2 Likes

I would let a spider elf spit hot fel venomā€¦ err. I meanā€¦ All races have good things going for them.

See. I love it. I look like someoneā€™s drunk ex navy uncle who made a living eating live bears and hunting witches.

They certainly are!

4 Likes

Are you guys saying I should gender swap my Kul Tiran?

Usually I donā€™t let my boys tank, but there ā€¦ have been exceptions to that rule.

1 Like

Void elves are best AR, followed by ligtforged and Dark Iron.

No. Boo.

Stay goblin.

Oi, Somandā€™s Kul Tiran here. Iā€™m a tough as nails fury warrior, downing enemies with nothing but brass knuckles. Same face ainā€™t gonna stop me!

2 Likes

I dunno. Iā€™m also a fan of lady KTs. Itā€™s like if my Nan picked up a morning star and started up a club that specialized in knitting and bullying orcs.

STARLA YOU PICK THE BEST NAMES. (I love Starlaā€™s name too hah)

1 Like