Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

No AR in Shadowlands.

But Yeah San’Layn don’t make sense as customization. even if you want to say undead use the light, SL don’t do that and the horde wasn’t even happy with them the first time.

DR doesn’t work either, dark rangers were elite unites resurrected as is to be DR.

Elves decay when they die like anything else.

It makes more sense to give forsaken elf customization like ears.

Actually the exact phrase is that there is none planned currently for the release of shadowlands. They didn’t say no to it’s entirety.

2 Likes

Eh, I dont know if venthyr really fit the hordes… savagery, they’re an elegant people so they would get along with the Blood Elves and Nightborne and possibly the Zandalari but I think the alliance with Stormwind as their capital would make more sense. I think the races need to be neutral but if they did join sides I would say this, although I am 100% sure Maldraxxians would go Alliance even though theyre kind of dead and a bit savage but they have one of the Alliances greatest heros Alexandros Mograine to vouch for them.

I dunno if maldraxus would be a AR since they are not really a defined race. But I doubt mograine = alliance since they also have thrall’s mother in their ranks.

1 Like

Well Draka was not apart of the current horde and Thrall seems to be more neutral helping the horde more but still neutral than horde. If they would be added they could definitely be neutral though.

Oh no, Thrall is very horde. Is he no way neutral, just one of the ones that wants peace over war.

I mean he was neutral for a bit of time when he was a shaman so I assumed he was currently but after saurfang asked him to rejoin he might be back completely.

Nah, he was still horde, but focused his effort into healing the world no matter what. He even recruited goblins for the horde in cata.

Ah, id say then maldraxxians would be neutral.

Disagree, people are sent to Maldraxxus when they’re obsessed with strength and honour. Orcs literally say “strength and honour” when you click on them. Their entire catchphrase is “victory or death”.

There’s a reason the main character in Maldraxxus is an orc.

Mograine was a Lordaeronian raised into undeath. He was never a member of the Grand Alliance. If anything I imagine his sympathies would lie with the Scourged people of his homeland, not some foreign kingdom.

8 Likes

Honestly I don’t think the Shadowlands races will be AR’s.

I definitely see Maldraxxus being Horde if they were to join one though.

Edit: my eyes are showing!

1 Like

There won’t be, regardless of their phrasing.

Every interview has said there will be future customization. The art team won’t be doing races on top of that.

I beleive you under estemate their art team.

And also as they say “anything is possible”

1 Like

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7f8d9e05fe7b487fadeb39c5da2b585b/tenor.gif?itemid=5266504

2 Likes

Insert gif of Obi-Wan Kenobi saying he has the high ground.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/7JsEgDMrziuJd9fFY1/giphy.gif

2 Likes

That should be edited to have anduin’s head and say “It’s over Sylvanas, I have the high ground!”

1 Like

Sylvanus*.

1 Like

Actually it’s Sylvanas.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sylvanas_Windrunner

3 Likes

Aed breaks the fourth wall, stares at the reader, and deadpans.

4 Likes