Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

This would be my preference. They actually do get some unique battle grunts if you use the toy. It’s very noticeable with things like Warrior’s leap and shouts.

5 Likes

That’d be nice, but that’s a whole race’s worth of voice lines. I think that’s aiming a bit high. As far as Forsaken or belf voices I think Forsaken would make a lot more sense. Not just because they reference undeath, but because prior to getting unique voice lines they used the Forsaken voices.

4 Likes

Not to mention the Forsaken male VA also voiced Blood Mages in WC3.

5 Likes

What a gigachad.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9n2YS1Yi4

3 Likes

Best voice work coming through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBd671LvlZk&ab_channel=MagneticMicro

6 Likes

There is the Horde. The Horde Theme is Orcs and their barbarian fantasy.

Then Farstrider Fantasy got introduced to the Alliance and Alleria was Alliance. Farstrider Theme is Alliance right there.

Then in WC3 Blood elves got introduced as an Alliance Race.

Blood elves joined the Horde. They did not change the Horde theme

Then the Alliance theme is humans and does not include Farstriders.

11 Likes

To be fair, as Blood Elves they weren’t Alliance for very long before they quit and joined the Illidari.

6 Likes

The Alliance theme has always been an alliance of Dwarves Human and Elves not just Orcs like the Horde.

You don’t get to claim BE themes for the Alliance.

1 Like

The Horde wasn’t just Orcs in WC2, which is when the Elves and Dwarves were first part of the Alliance.

There were Ogres as well, which still aren’t playable I might add.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter. The Blood Elves are on the Horde. Why deny them their Ranger heritage just because they’re on the Horde?

2 Likes

Ogres are a type of Orc according to the latest lore.

Do you mean Chronicle?

If so, that statement still isn’t true.

They were both spun-off from Gronns, then Ogrons if I’m remembering that correctly, but that doesn’t mean they’re the same.

Unless you just consider Elves to be Trolls, in which case: Trolls are Horde, so therefore Elves are as well, no?

4 Likes

This is like saying Vrykul are type of human.

3 Likes

Its an Alliance fantasy. Farstriders are Far Striders who help their human allies.

Farstriders are elite blood elf rangers who hunt humans for sport.

5 Likes

Elves were created/changed by Elune somewhat making them an entirely new creation.

True Silver Covenant was in Stormwind and later moved to dalaran.