Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I was more for natural hair colors before, but now that i’m not stuck with blue skin on my velves i like them more, and want more void options. VEs look mystic, i like their vibe with normal skin tones and unnatural hair colors. I consider myself neutral on natural hair colors too.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being able to be blond and have longer, cleaner looking hair. That said, white is perfectly acceptable too. I like how blue looks, I like it a lot, but what’s really a drag is the hairstyles. There just isn’t a hairstyle I actually like on my Void Elf here. This is just the one I hate the least.

2 Likes

Yeah I think that is the best honestly.

And if white and black fit aesthetic that will work for whoever can use those colors but without leaning in too hard on natural colors.

1 Like

I don’t mind the ombre blond to violet look, myself. I’d rather have these bicolors than just basic black and white.

I’d love to see what the melancholy hairstyle would look with a blonde to violet ombre.

1 Like

I tried making the Scandal style in part brown, part pink, just to see what it’d look like.

8 Likes

I like Starlas void streaked idea the best is this supposed to represent that?

1 Like

I didn’t have anything particular in mind other than “cool looking hair” tbh. It could be for partly Voidy, though I may have failed at achieving that.

It would also work if they wanted to give the Scandal style to belves and add in some partially dyed hair options like Pandaren have.

2 Likes

White and black fit void elf and high elf aesthetic IMO, and these two colors aren’t iconic for belves like blonde, so i think most ppl wouldn’t mind if we get these two. With white hair ppl can choose to look like an iconic alliance high elf without taking more from BEs, and at the same time, white works well with blue skin, so it’s a good option for VE players too.

2 Likes

I like how shiny the black hair is, its pretty like an oil spill. Looks more ethereal which suits Velfs.

2 Likes

I like this sort of thing more than EE.

1 Like

I agree they should get Black and White on the basis it makes sense for the Void Aesthetic / void themes. Especially Black.

2 Likes

black and white hair with void skin tone.
https://i.imgur.com/AEi9tOG.png
just a mess of colors.
https://i.imgur.com/LetQjnu.png

9 Likes

The panda idea is great, there are so many options to add void streaks or ombre effect, tentacles, void sparkled streaks, etc.

2 Likes

Oh i need this white and black hair right now. The white is a must.

Ah yes. That is good. Wonderful Thank you!

See, we can agree.

1 Like

Here’s the spray…

Wait she actually said something good?

slinks away back into the shadows…

3 Likes

The pure white and all black hair looks great!

2 Likes

Whoever you’re talking about, this is just out of line and rude.

Never as rude as you honey.

2 Likes

I do love your efforts…they are really creative. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes