Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I like that the glow is subtle.

5 Likes

This new eye color will come with the expansion or it may be added before? I can’t wait to use it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like those eyes a lot. Looks better than the current purple ones they have. Especially for the males. I wish the picture showed them with the normal skin tones though.

Ask and you shall receive.

https://imgur.com/gallery/F2AI6aG

12 Likes

They’ll probably be added in the second prepatch, which is coming sometime before Shadowlands is enabled.

1 Like

If Void Elves ever get black hair, this is what I’ll look like!

(just a little photoshop there)

12 Likes

Black hair is something they should get honestly and fits their Void aesthetic.

9 Likes

I agree! I even tried it on with the Void Elf heritage armor and it looks divine!

6 Likes

I just don’t get how Void Elves getting Blood Elf options is ‘stealing’. It’s not like the Blood Elves actually lose those options?

The argument of less development time on Blood Elves is a bit redundant considering any and all customization going to another race could be considered ‘wasted’ on Blood Elves.

4 Likes

Then you don’t get it and that sounds like a you problem.

Blood Elves a core race should not have gotten lackluster customizations while the AR that parallels them got an impactful second visual theme. If Blizzard wants to work on another core race besides Blood Elves before they get back to them - good fine by me it makes sense because it would be a core race the expansion was sold on with no real mention of AR’s just assumptions.

I think we don’t even need such explanation. Blood elves color their magic crystals red since TBC!

I can understand why Blizzard may not add undead skin tones. I feel they want to expand the race themes but still keep within certain limits, and justifying undead look mixed with other eyes or certain classes (like paladin) may not be something they want.

However, eye color? They could do it by avoiding the full red eyes and give us some red variants with pupils/schlera that could be close enough for RP while still explainable for living character. I’d also like to see some reddish-orange tones to represent fire magic.

5 Likes

If the entire arms warrior spec was copied across to paladin, could you see warrior players feeling put out? Warriors didn’t lose the spec, so why would it matter?

6 Likes

Old vs. New:

11 Likes

Yes. So cool white and blonde hair too for the complete fantasy.

4 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/LynnAdmission-college-lynnuniversity-21NcCilqq27bKS3lWC

1 Like

Man, there’s like five jokes I wanna make about that gif but I really wanna keep my TL3

5 Likes

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/274746112/h6699D2CA/dont-give-into-temptations.png

7 Likes

2 Likes

Shadowlands is out November 23th.

So, the patch with the new eyes should be out a few weeks before that.

4 Likes

I’ll be over here.

Crying in worgen.

I WANT TO LIKE THEM BLIZZARD LET ME LIKE THEM

-ahem-

More customizations for everyone. Except orc boys, mechagnomes and Zandalari, apparently.

And honestly, I still want an option for Dragonmaw on either Mag’har or regular orc boys. Some better looking tattoos. Some better looking scars.

All the things for Zandalari. I love Zandalari. They’re my second most common allied race, right behind Dark Iron because I am a simple woman.

And the fact that mechagnomes don’t have cotton candy colored hair hurts me down to my bones, so… As usual, give more things please.