Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Velves were cut off from the Sunwell by the Void.

“Remember the Sunwell? I’m so over it!”

A few more images of the purple eyes on Blood Elves are up on wowhead.

3 Likes

Bootleg Mag’har MU Dragonmaw don’t count for me, especially because they can’t create similar versions to every skin color the MU Dragonmaw have.

Also my Dragonmaw is a warlock so big GG for his customization, he’ll look pretty much the same, especially because without the Dragonmaw stuff I’m just keeping him under full armor.

2 Likes

The eye colors being added partly because of a bug seems like the devs are cool with appearances and maybe aren’t so hung up on everything needing a lore reason to exist. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

blood elves got purple eyes too? great news for my mage. we need more natural eye colors like different shades of brown as well to go with our natural pure hair colors

:relaxed:

1 Like

Well I’m glad we cleared that up then.

I think it is important to speak on Blood Elves theme being shared further when things are so lackluster.

But I was just at the Exodar, no one was there!

3 Likes

Little does the Alliance know we are expert rogues.

4 Likes

Ah, you silly little Night Elf.

It is said that the rogues of the Draenei are the most elusive in all of Azeroth.

Next to Tauren of course.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/1/19/Draeneiassassin.png

6 Likes

The purple eyes don’t preclude blood elves from getting Dark Ranger options at all. Blood elves can get things without void elves getting them too. Belfs and Velfs got purple eyes together as they were a popular request from players of both races. Hopefully this means we’ll finally get our undead skin and red eyes.

7 Likes

True, I have never seen either.

2 Likes

thats fine but i dont think they should be tied up with blood elves. farstrider/runic magister type tattoos and purple eyes, those are blood elven things. undead elf customization doesnt suit blood elves imo. people might then begin to ask for and expect rotted limbs and faces. i mean blood elves are alive, they arent undead. it undermines the forsaken, the faction they are actually a part of…

1 Like

It will be nothing short of a tragedy if Blood Elves don’t get these.

I would prefer the undead elf options on Forsaken.

3 Likes

Yes! Amazing! My main velf will have the eyes I wanted on her then!

Might even take those on this one.

squeals!!!

My main Belf will be exactly as I wanted him! This is a good day!

5 Likes

For you, this was the greatest day of your elven life. But for Shadowlands, it was Tues-- checks calendar …Wednesday.

2 Likes

Party at my house. BYOIC.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/MA2bq4TkfmI?t=6

3 Likes

But things may continue to remain lackluster if you spend your time talking about shared themes rather than continuing to ask for the options you want Blood Elves to have so they aren’t lackluster anymore.

Do you want to remain lack luster and prevent further sharing?
or
Do you want to get the options you feel you’re missing and stop being lackluster?

I hope you understand I’m not trying to come across as insensitive to your position. I get where you’re coming from, and whether you believe it or not, I want you to get the options you want.

Maybe I should just stop replying to you for a while. Anything I say to you lately seems to just upset or annoy you and that’s not my intention. :frowning:

7 Likes

Went to see what he’d look like and its everything I wanted for my Belf… You know minus the tattoo… and the scar… Whatever hes beautiful!

9 Likes

I just tested it! Alamara gets so gorgeous with those eyes… :star_struck:

4 Likes