Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I’d like a toggle for the male Blood Elf “circlet” hairstyle. I’d use it if not for the circlet itself.

3 Likes

And do away with the gender restrictions on accessories, I’d hate for BE females to not get tattoos like the NE’s if Blood Elves get tattoos… and I want the option for jewelry on my male character too. It is so silly to me to do that, it makes me think they cut things like that just so they get applauded for the bare minimum if they toggle it on later.

6 Likes

Or make the circet a separate option. I’d wear it with my spiky hair.

6 Likes

This is so amazing!! I still want the same purple eyes high elf npc have, but this one is nice too ^^

4 Likes

So much this. Accessories should be wholly separate from hairstyles.

5 Likes

Yea, I’d prefer that actually. I’d also like it to have color options like the female jewelry does. Though the female color options are very limited compared to how the Draenei jewelry is. I think Blood Elf jewelry should have just as diverse a selection of color options.

4 Likes

It’s okay, I am planning a heist at the exodar. No one else goes there, so who’s going to stop me?

/insert evil laughing gif here.

3 Likes

I’ve got you.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/xl5QdxfNonh3q/giphy.gif

4 Likes

Good luck. The Draenei are like Dragons and are very protective of their hoard! hiss

3 Likes

I kept going in for the waggle, and coming back with bruises. That’s why I was sometimes blue before I finally learned my lesson in pre-patch.

2 Likes

We arent FORSAKENN <3333 AHHHHH! It’s a weird mix of blue and purple <3

1 Like

Changing the idle pose would be a nice change to better match the NPCs, but for customization, some ear styles that curve downwards like that, as well a half closed eye option would help a lot. Be great options.
Add in stuff like the glow around the hands and some of the hairstyles and that’d be additional great options.

haha. i’m not protective, but my pet is. meet wormsign! he gets gems for me. he’s so sweet.

https://i.imgur.com/X8a3UhD.png

4 Likes

Little bummed that Blood Elves got purple eyes as it seems they aren’t going to get red eyes now.

I guess they feel exclusivity on the Gold/Green is enough?

I love this synergy.

1 Like

Eh, purple eyes don’t preclude red. Hopefully red come along too.

2 Likes

Don’t count out red eyes/dead skin yet!

4 Likes

It’s more like it’s confirming everyone’s worst fears in that they are trying to either keep VE/BE customizations additions “Even” or that they aren’t going to add things unless it can be done for both races.

If one got something unique it would show they are working on them separately, not together.

It would take so little effort.

This is what I entirely dislike as well.

And the fact that Void Elves have two visual themes is not making me any happier because they shouldn’t keep getting additions to that at the expense of Blood Elves.

1 Like

Yes. Slap this in as an easy exclusive for belves, then give belves and velves both tattoos/warpaint.