Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I’m pretty sure this is the one.

1 Like

I’d have to take your word for it, and I’m not inclined to do that.

But even still that doesn’t erase the content of what you said that many people took and still take issue with.

And again despite you in those threads I’m glad the diversity options made it in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Night elves got a good number of customizations, but i have little options that fit my characters.

Not because of they having two visual themes (which night elves don’t have too), but they have one of our themes better developed than the core race.

I don’t think void elves are superior to blood elves now, or i believe they will ever be. They will never have DH or paladin class.

1 Like

The nelf options are so gorgeous though!

5 Likes

In terms of everyone no of course not. In terms of Void Elves and Blood Elves they very much are.

Yes, Void decorative type.

They aren’t dealing with the HE community as the player base arguing to steal their identity. And defense of Blood Elves is hardly discrimination, people say off the wall things on a public forum BE fans are supposed to just sit and let people request that their race be stolen?

You say this like if the precedent established was full entitlement to HE things alongside BE’s that HE fans wouldn’t dig for every new thing BE’s got.

They have the exact model, what is it Hordes most popular? Is it most popular in game too or just Horde?

They have two visual themes, when their core race only offers one.

And the second visual theme they got seems to have people thinking their entitled to every little thing Blood Elves get. It’s like a Huge Target store setting up next to some small store saying “we’re not putting you out of business” like you are thats why the community is trying to stop it before it happens.

1 Like

Yes, loving the new options! :purple_heart:

On this note, didn’t we used to get blue face tattoos (tied to the lighter blue hair I think)? We don’t get a blue option for face tattoos now. :frowning:

(This is Somand/Deemspring)

5 Likes

Yes, they are. But my two main night elves look almost the same. I use the same circlet, skin color, necklace in both. I wish i had more jewelry to choose from. Maybe tattoos and moon themed face markings too? I don’t feel like i have many options that fit my characters.

3 Likes

Yes! Face tattoos shouldn’t be female only and body tattoos shouldn’t be male only!

5 Likes

I think you are right, I believe there was a light blue one. That’s a bummer.

Also I would love more jewelry, and I demand tattoos!

3 Likes

That is a problem on Night Elves and Blood Elves (I can’t speak for other races) but I would like to use jewelry on my male Night Elf I made too, as on my Blood Elf.

7 Likes

On this note, I made Galahad into Galahad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , and decided I’d try on the jewelry since it went well with the heritage armour I’m wearing. It’s stupid males don’t get this option.

(This is Somand/Deemspring)

6 Likes

I love that they added that option for free on the barbershop!

And yeah I agree, I’d use the armbands, and necklace and ear armor/ornamentation if I could.

It’s not deserving of the “main” selling point of Blood Elf customization by any means, but if it’s here I would like to use it.

I’d use Rommath tattoos too if they did them. I get confused between those and Runic tattoos. Farstrider tattoos I know though now.

7 Likes

I believe Rommath’s count as runic. Mage inspired tattoos basically.

3 Likes

https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/rokujouma_no_shinryakusha-08-yurika-magical_girl-comedy-reaction-disillusioned.jpg

6 Likes

Oh! Looks like my Purple eyes showed up.

1 Like

by george, i figured out a draenei customization!
hoof colors! yes, hoof colors…
tauren could benefit from hoof colors too.

this is hyperspace ignoring velf argument. look at this classic nelf’s chin. hehe.

1 Like

I didn’t know you could equip a dagger in the helm slot!

2 Likes

help, i cant see a thing

I see your eye poking out!

2 Likes