Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Oh that’s a bummer :frowning:

Bean dip sounds amazing though!

1 Like

https://i.gifer.com/YXib.gif

2 Likes

I like spice but I can get really bad heartburn so I try to keep it limited enough to not die while I am trying to sleep.

4 Likes

It does! But I do love it. :herb:

5 Likes

That gene got you too Starla? :fearful: I always feel like I am missing out on something!

2 Likes

Once the patch hits we should focus on smaller and separate Feedback threads for the different races.

1 Like

It does taste soapy but I’ve kept eating it anyway. When eating it with food and not straight, it’s enjoyable and doesn’t taste as soapy.

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh my~

3 Likes

Well, this took a turn.

2 Likes

Hey I didn’t do anything with “it tastes soapy”, let me have this.

4 Likes

Well, I guess I can let you have it.

2 Likes

alternative to henry cavill as lich king - one of the guys in apocalyptica. dont know his name, but its the one with the long blonde hair. has always reminded me of arthas since seeing their band play hall of the mountain king.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Night elves are the moon elves of wow, i was expecting moon themed markings, tattoos, ear armor and headpieces. But we got one circlet, one earring and one tattoo that only males can use and that’s it. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you mean the forests that were in their possession even before Orcs became a thing in Draenor? Okay, then…

4 Likes

grommash stare for you as well

2 Likes

That was definitely worth replying to two days later.

6 Likes

That’s the way to do it! Get em with the delayed reaction punch!

3 Likes

Tomorrow! :smiley:

11 Likes