Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

It’s hard to stop watching it! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can find it. It was a little ways back.

From what I remember it seemed more implied that they were open to more customization in the future and that they weren’t planning anymore for Shadowlands.

1 Like

it’s so depressing, simple things like tattoos and scars is what I want, but clearly blizz won’t give us anything

2 Likes

Not sure how you got that implication.

Ion said:

so now that we’ve kind of cracked that open, yeah, all of that is on the table. We are still going down the list of the races that haven’t been updated yet and getting those into alpha soon. But that’s an effort that’s going to continue after Shadowlands is out the door. And we’re really excited about the passion the community has around it. Our artists love going through all those ideas and suggestions and seeing what people are hyped about and seeing what we can make real.

And:

We’ve already heard tons of requests and feedback on existing customizations and things people would love to see. And while we, of course, can’t get to everything in the limited time we have, that doesn’t stop as soon as Shadowlands is out. It’s a process that will continue. There are other races you want to give attention to, and then continue to revisit just the general space of letting people express themselves as their avatars with the greatest diversity possible in the game world.

That implies to me that customization development is going to continue throughout Shadowlands and beyond. Blizz seems to like the positive reaction to the options and I have a feeling they will push them even more since it garners so much good will. I could be wrong though.

8 Likes

4 Likes

I try to think positively :slight_smile:
It doesn’t always pan out but it beats being miserable and hopeless all the time.

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for this eventually. I hate how the effect looks even for a “Void” Elf. And i hate that it’s just a random thing. It should be an ability you can pop whenever you want like most other similar racial spells.

2 Likes

Why does Buzz look like he’s just back from the Somme?

4 Likes

He’s seen some things.

1 Like

Can we get an f in the chat?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for finding that for me! I didn’t have the time to that today.

1 Like

Customization is like allied races, we will see it over the entire life cycle of Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Yes, but don’t get your hopes up too much. Remember these wise words:

3 Likes

or maybe not :frowning:

Nice! About time. I hope we see Pure New Red Hair coloring as well as True Pure very Light Blonde instead of that dark blonde coloring.

Thank you, Blizzard spokesperson Alamara.

1 Like

When did Blizzard say that they weren’t planning anymore Customization Options for all races in the Future.

blizzcon i think. its just that going forward it will be much more rare. more can be added when they feel like if it makes sense. just like ARs

thats the impression i got too. im not holding my breath hoping they add farstrider tattoos for blood elves in a random patch

1 Like