Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I saw some people who would like to see elf ears in the forsaken on twitter the forsaken now only need elf ears to be a dark ranger the color of their skin and eyes they already have
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfV9vRUVoAMcwwG?format=png&name=small

5 Likes

6 Likes

I am taking my leave off of the Internet folks. I made a post on the Official Wrymrest Accord Post. But pretty much basically it has to be done since I can’t really find much happiness within myself due to the Bad Reputation I had gotten from the past years. I can’t really truly forgive myself after what I did.

So it’s been fun talking to all of you guys. I hope you guys stay safe and a even a Good Year as well. You folks take care. Good Bye.

3 Likes

what happened?

The Whole story starts here. I doubt most of you will read this but with that said I have to leave the Internet and everything else behind me. It wasn’t a easy decision but it has to be done. So I will no longer Trouble the Forums anymore.

That time of the week already?

3 Likes

Are comments like that necessary? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No, not necessary. Funny though.

A pale imitation.

5 Likes

eh you can have fun with or without people. set little challenges for yourself. dont deprive yourself of things because other people are not friendly. most people dont even like themselves. in effect, you are not alone in your situation.

2 Likes

tbf it gets them around the issue that Dark Rangers are politically a Forsaken organisation and are physically Forsaken.

2 Likes

not relevant since dks are also undead yet they arent forsaken.

1 Like

only if they stand up straight.

Most DKs aren’t Forsaken, all Dark Rangers are Forsaken.

4 Likes

It looks ok on females, but I’d imagine it’d look pretty off the mark on males.

Well he’s left and come back in this exact fashion so many times it calls into question the validity of it all.

Only one way to find out. Di di mau. DI DI MAU WORKER BEE.

2 Likes

except all dark rangers are belfs, with the exception of the new nelf dark rangers. dark rangers are quickly becoming their own race. i’d suggest requesting for them to be their own race unless its okay to have nelf dark rangers in the forsaken race. and if thats true, then every race raised by sylvannas, including human and worgen hunters, should have a spot too. soon forsaken dark rangers dont look like forsaken, they just look like red eyed dks.

looks cool
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfY3_4-XgAELjD5?format=jpg&name=small

it actually does.

…if they stand up straight